Jishou F-Rank no Oniisama ga Game de Hyouka sareru Gakuen no Chouten ni Kunrin suru Sou desu yo? - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Double-page supporter
There is nothin left to read, so here I am reading this trash

Aggregator gang
Lol at this problem that could be solved by the MC giving Mizuha the love she craves.

is the masked girl Karen? I'm kinda lost, or is she someone else? cuz her body type and her hair look very similar to karen's

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy the BL nuts are getting off to this chapter. This went from a seemingly interesting plot to "who's fetish are we fanservicing this chapter?!"

I was about to drop, but the BL bait made me think about not doing so. Maybe one more chapter 🤣

Double-page supporter
Requesting loli for fanservice provider please ...
😈😈😈😈😈

And ... Ew, yaoi pairing ...
😱😱😱😱😱

Dex-chan lover
I nominate Momoka for best slave lol. I have a feeling her being an idiot and an airhead will be key on throwing off the enemy just like how Shiro and Sora on No Game no life uses Stephanie as the enemy won't likely thing of them as a threat.

Dex-chan lover
Prediction: There will be a betrayal in the team(as expected), everyone will suspect the student council girl, but the actual betrayer is Asato. This, of course, all already in Guren expectation.

Users who are viewing this thread