Jishou F-Rank no Oniisama ga Game de Hyouka sareru Gakuen no Chouten ni Kunrin suru Sou desu yo? - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Lmao Fujo bait. Seems the council underestimated the power of horny fujos, but will Guren survive his sister's wrath after that stunt lol.

Dex-chan lover
rotten girls at it as per usual.

Also, EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

Honestly, people who drop it after this scene are so funny. They can handle incest, BDSM scenes, girls in various states of undress and a couple yuri scenes but they can't handle two guys who almost kiss. Like, they aren't even half-naked, which can't be said for some characters in the very same chapter.

Dex-chan lover
this manga showing nudity + incest + humiliation and many more, and you people dropping this manga just because of one picture that look abit gay ??? weakling!

Dex-chan lover
If the students could hear everything these bitches said about cheating, trampling others and so on how didn't they get downvoted to hell? >.<

I wanna kill this nun fr fr she ain't even religous or anything I wanna hurt her on baby man Like I want to see her suffer fam ae struggling out here n shiet

Users who are viewing this thread