Jishou! Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life: B-kyuu Mazoku na no ni Cheat Dungeon o Tsukutteshimatta Kekka - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
> Yuno was not wearing a proper lingerie according to her age...
But still, its an impressive design....

MD@Home
@N0V4 is probally the place that OP MC's go after their series end, everyone is also probally immortal so our MC probally grew up with all these "younger" folks who were so much more powerful than him.

I don't get why they don't have the fight in one of the many extradimensional dungeons they have access to? Seems like that would totally prevent collateral damage.

When i think about it, doesn't that the demon side for the princess and the dad are actually the stand (ofc it's a jojo reference) for princess and dad, except the stand is evil or something?

Aggregator gang
don't tell me he's gonna enslave her father too? cause that would get awkward really fast... "good morning yukino, naked again I see. hi sophia in a nightgown, hello sophia's father/my old friend/father-in-law?"

@Tzion iirc the dungeons aren't permanent, but the former demon lords' dungeons stick around cause their owners were so strong, like an image burned on a tv screen...if the dungeon core was a tv instead of a giant home/storage space/laboratory construct. probably if they fought in one of those dungeons it would collapse and at best all the treasures and knowledge inside would be lost and they'd be spat out outside anyways, at worst, everyone inside at the time might be scattered across space and time or even outright deleted from existence.
it's less of a loss to rebuild part of a city than to lose the entirety of a demon lord's heritage and possibly everyone involved in the demon subjugation as well
or if they used a living person's dungeon instead, either it'd be too weak to contain the demons (will and power of the builder vs the demons) and/or there's no telling what they'd do with the soul bits used to build it in the first place, after all that's how sohpia ended up a slave.

Soooo....are those thingies Demons, Demon Kings, Demon Gods or Demon God Demon Kings? ‘Cause that’s how confusing they’re making this shit. And if they’re Demons, then WTF? Isn’t everyone in this entire story a Demon of one sub-species or another? What the hell is so special about this Demon that they keep referring to it as just Demon as if that’s supposed to be special or something? It’s not just confusing me, it’s pissing me off! Hmph ! 😤 I believe that this is one of those situations where the translator should distinguish things by changing the new Vampire’s Demon to ‘Daemon’ or even ‘Devil’ to save confusion. But that may just be me.

Thanks for the chapter update!

Group Leader
@1000sunny they sometime refer it as runaway demon and sometimes they call it demon god and also sometime just plain demon...i am as confused as you are so I didn't know what to refer it as for now, to see if in future they will clerify it..

Uwoooo nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck arent they doing such fight inside the demon lords dungeon, on the 10th floor where theres so much space and its fine to destroy everything?

Users who are viewing this thread