Jishou! Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life: B-kyuu Mazoku na no ni Cheat Dungeon o Tsukutteshimatta Kekka - Ch. 23 - Chrono fights demon gods (5)

Double-page supporter
Could the translator not decide how to name Chrono's finisher in English?
Translator: "[Demonic Thor Hammer] or [Demolish Thor Hammer]? That is the question. Hmm..."
Translator: "!!! I know! I will combine those two words! It shall be called [Demonish Thor Hammer]."
😅

Double-page supporter
@valiant27:
So another author used his half-baked English again instead of using a simple translation method like google to confirm the correct spelling when using English words?
I should have known. 😅

Countless indeed. I would know, I can only count to three.

Dex-chan lover
Another cleavage punch again.
tsk tsk...
There's nothing to blow anymore on her chest area...

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Group Leader
Hey guys, I updated a few things in this chapter and the previous ones.

- First, Yukino's last name is now Salamard (Salamade was the wrong spelling. My bad)
- Second, I changed demonish to demonic (in the raw, the author did write 'demonish', so even though I knew it wasn't the right word, I chose to keep it at first, but then I was told that in the official english version, they wrote 'demonic' instead, so there you go).
- Third, in this chapter, I assures you that Chrono was described as having countless chains around his leg despite the picture clearly showing otherwise. I didn't know what liberty I could take, so I kept that too. Then I heard that the official version didn't mention countless chains, so maybe it was a mistake from the magazine version. So I removed this word.

Aggregator gang
Just wanted give a quick word of appreciation for translating this all in one go instead of taking six months for a single fight like the usual 1 chapter/month. Slow updates during fights like this kill all the hype, so reading it all at once makes it that much better

Users who are viewing this thread