Jishou! Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life: B-kyuu Mazoku na no ni Cheat Dungeon o Tsukutteshimatta Kekka - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Chrono Obtains His First Treasure

Dex-chan lover
That chain was probably one of the ring's unique abilities.
Commence with the lovemaking, or whatever it is that a male and female lying together in a bed do...
:p

Fed-Kun's army
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy the bed where MC will sleep with his elf waifu.

Dex-chan lover
So everybody from his hometown is super OP? The demons should be recruiting students from that place

Dex-chan lover
"eh?! you're paying me for putting myself in danger to make you money?!"

lmao

Dex-chan lover
so basically he's from some secluded tribe of really powerful demons that somehow the demon country doesn't have much knowledge of except for that they are rare?

Dex-chan lover
I want sexual healing
Sexual healing is good for me
Makes me feel so fine, it's such a rush
Helps to relieve the mind, and it's good for us

Sexual healing, baby, it's good for me
Sexual healing is something that's good for me

You're my medicine, open up and let me in
Baby, open up and let me in
It's getting stronger and stronger
Baby, open up and let me in

Thanks for the chapter!
She's pressing her breasts against him and wonders why he's distracted? MC certainly seems OP in terms of dungeons considering he was able to break the wall by willing it when the current Demon King couldn't. Sounds like his village is one of those where even the weakest villager is Demon Lord or Hero class or above, and all the flora and fauna would be the average demon's worst nightmare but provides extremely powerful materials and food. Would certainly explains how MC had so much magic power and potential. Somehow I get the feeling that "napping tool of healing" bed is a different bed than the one MC got. Would be funny if Demon Lord burst in too late with a warning about the bed. Now the question is what the chain means and how the bed was able to pull Sophia out of her own dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread