Jishou! Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life: B-kyuu Mazoku na no ni Cheat Dungeon o Tsukutteshimatta Kekka - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Chrono Gains Assistance

Group Leader
SmartSelect_20190524-231828_Firefox_Nightly.jpg

is he going to manage to enslave his whole class this time?
probably just the girls huh

I feel like Sophia's papa will reach there earlier than expected, therefore making their efforts useless. Or maybe his power won't bend and will instead grow even more powerful, making dispelling even more difficult. Or both.

Still waiting for the time We get to know the background of Chrono's Mother and father and blood line. Cause I'm pretty damn sure they aren't normal.

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm waiting for a plot twist that Sophia's Father will be a victim of Chrono's Chain of Dominance lol

Aggregator gang
I like their LN depictions a lot more. They seem more kid-like, while they look like older teens in the manga version. Just a personal preference, but on the other hand the way fights are depicted they would look totally out of place, if they looked any younger.

Dex-chan lover
What're the odds of Vampire Papa being very familiar with Chrono's family and would be extremely grateful if they would take in Sophia as their daughter-in-law ?

Fed-Kun's army
Step 1 (Optional): Gelde accidentally gets turned into a girl

Step 2: Gelde gets dominated by Chronos

Step 3: Profit

Users who are viewing this thread