Jishou! Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life: B-kyuu Mazoku na no ni Cheat Dungeon o Tsukutteshimatta Kekka

Dex-chan lover
Demons and dungeons...
You know, I was hoping for
Dungeons and Dragons.

Fed-Kun's army
Well its easy to read and doesent hide whats it about. In that sense its a good story, but it feels like something is missing, a hurdel or obstacle to overcome maybe.

Aggregator gang
Fully expected to hate the dad. Find out he's actually a cool but goofy character. I like the dad!

Group Leader
@azraei97 not really sure, dont have volume 2
but volume one went up to chapter 5
so if volume 2 had 6 chapters, the 6th would be 11 5+6

Group Leader
@higher87 I use free sample 15 pages from Retail link Bookwalker. Just click the link and book cover it will open sample book.
Volume 2 contain ch6~9 , Volume 3 contain ch10~13. For unknown reason label ch6 in vol2 was actually from ch11 in here. Not sure other chapter because it only give free 15pages of official volume.
Volume 3 ch10 chapter about serious battle with demon that not even your group translate English yet. I don't whats going on with this mess up numbering order

Group Leader
@azraei97
don't know why it's like that but all the chapters we used are numbered and i think they also made chronological sense, maybe there is a mistake with the preview, or the volumes might contain more than one chapter in 1, i checked volume 3 preview and it is featured in chapter 19

Group Leader
@higher87 Preview never make mistake. It 100% same as official just cut into 10 or 15 pages. When the Index even number show in chapter was difference compare to magazine. That mean it has change numbering. I have seen few manga that numbering chapter in volume difference compare to chapter in magazine.
So the volume 3 ch10~13 but the chapter is show was from ch19 magazine..... If you check pages number for each chapter in volume, it almost 50 pages per chapter. In here we only get around 15~20 pages per chapter. That mean official volume combine 2 chapter magazine as 1 chapter.

Look here. Volume 1 covering ch1~5. If volume using 2 chapter magazine as 1 chapter, it make sense why Volume 2 ch6 is from ch11 magazine.

So Volume 1 ch1~5 reality was magazine ch1~10
Volume 2 ch6~9 reality was magazine ch11~18
Volume 3 ch10~13 reality was magazine ch19~26

This is another series like Kenja no Mago, where the plot is kind meh. But it isn't awful. The protagonist is too op, more than any other character. And he's the one that carries the series. The rest of the characters are too bland. Also he has a harem, because why he wouldn't?

Users who are viewing this thread