Jishou! Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life: B-kyuu Mazoku na no ni Cheat Dungeon o Tsukutteshimatta Kekka

Supporter
Hm. The only novel and interesting thing about this manga so far is that the female lead's overprotective OP father (hereby named "Vladdy-daddy") is actually a cool guy who trusts the protagonist, AND has a good reason to be overprotective.
...Well, having a single point in its favour is already pretty good for a work in the contrived-harem genre.

Plot as common as stone on the road, the author deliver the series very badly, only one step away from horrible. Character developement barely exist even 16 chapter to the series. Author could've use these first 16 chapters or so to develop the character but choose to use it to show how op mc is, and have girls fall in love with him at mach speed and even though the story set in some sort of "dungeon school" we barely see the lesson or study in this dungeon school. Isn't the worst manga i read but certainly one of the bad one....

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

08.05.2018 - 20.06.2020

More transated chapters never. Accept this fact.

New transator was to lazy to translate more than one chapter.

someone please continue translating this manga, i want, no I need to read it to the very end

Official english is already 2 volumes ahead, it's very unlikely that anyone wil translate now. Time to pay some money

So has this series been dropped since its been 4 months since the last update. If they have dropped this series it would be good to know so that we can remove it from our bookmark list and move on to reading other series.

So is it officially done?
I mean I guess according to anime-planet there are currently 45 chapters.

someone please pick this up already, we want more of this and I want to read it to the end

Double-page supporter
This is pretty good and thanks for picking this series up!!

Users who are viewing this thread