Jitsu wa Imouto Deshita. ~Saikin de Kitagiri no Otouto no Kyorikan ga Yatara Chikaiwake~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
So we finally have Mendel's Laws being called out! But it's because Ryota feels guilty about not being his father's child. He doesn't want to make his family unhappy. He realized that he's more related to a bunch of bad people than his own father.

Akira assures him though, that no matter who he's related to, he is his father's child! Taichi raised him very well, and that's why she's in love with him.

I wonder if Taichi knows something of their relationship? Surely Miyuki told her own husband about what they might be feeling!

Hinata-san, your love interest is being taken away quick! Do something please!

Dex-chan lover
Why even introduce the love triangle if the poor girl was doomed from the start.

Dex-chan lover
But, isn't it possible? I mean, my father is A, and my mother is AB, yet turns out I'm O, and I'm their child! So I think it's still possible to get O...

Dex-chan lover
Plot Twist: Boy's biological father had a child with his step-mother, who gave birth to Imouto.

Imagine that. ;)

Dex-chan lover
Every Hinata shipper after this chapter:

sinking-ship.jpg

Dex-chan lover
But, isn't it possible? I mean, my father is A, and my mother is AB, yet turns out I'm O, and I'm their child! So I think it's still possible to get O...

FScNA2mXoAA6TrR

But IDK. based on google it isn't possible (or at the very least extremely rare) to be O blood type and one of your parents AB. Either you or parents are incorrect about their blood type, or you got some skeletons to free up out of the closet.

Dex-chan lover
FScNA2mXoAA6TrR

But IDK. based on google it isn't possible (or at the very least extremely rare) to be O blood type and one of your parents AB. Either you or parents are incorrect about their blood type, or you got some skeletons to free up out of the closet.
Imagine discovering something about the circumstances on your birth, just because you read a fast-paced incest manga that just couldn't shut up about Mendel.

FScNA2mXoAA6TrR

I study genetic biology and it's actually possible for parents with AB to have a children with O due to extremely rare mutation in ABO gene (called cis-AB) but...
  • It's only observed in certain Asian groups (Korean and Japanese).
  • For Korean it's 0.03%; for Japanese it's 0,001% (google).
  • For his blood to be O. One of his parent much have this mutation. In this case it's his dad 'cause his blood is AB (people have this mutation are AB) and his mother is O.
So for the MC there is a tiny chance that he's still his dad's son. For the guy in the comment... How do we tell him?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I study genetic biology and it's actually possible for parents with AB to have a children with O due to extremely rare mutation in ABO gene but...
  • Both parents much have this mutation or one has and one O.

So for the MC there is a tiny chance that he's still his dad's son. For the guy in the comment... How do we tell him?
At least the guy in the comment isn't a product of a cheating affair like MC since the one with AB type is his mom

Supporter
Unlikely because Akira's father didn't refuse his child
Yes well Ryota’s mother is a bitch and Akira’s mother is an angel, I’m sure he just refused her child because he didn’t want a relationship with her. I’m sure at that time his relationship with Miyuki was already underway (considering Akira would be born ~1 year later) so even more of a reason to not deal with Ryota’s mother or her child.

With the heavy emphasis of Mendel’s Law and blood relations in this series, a twist like Ryota and Akira being half-siblings would honestly not surprise me. It would be
levels of bullshit, but it could happen!

I study genetic biology and it's actually possible for parents with AB to have a children with O due to extremely rare mutation in ABO gene but...
  • Both parents much have this mutation or one has and one O.

As far as I remember it is called Bombay blood type. It is or at least used to be common in Mumbai, hence the name

Users who are viewing this thread