Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 83 - Taking All Kinds Of Lessons!

Dex-chan lover
I fear the day they add an incest tag. Just keep it as wholesome please.
Funny enough, Haruto/Char wouldn't be actual incest since Haruto is adopted.
However, I'm worried about the princess who's showing an unhealthy interest in Haruto, because he's her actual brother.
I don't think any of these pairings will happen anyway. Either one would be too much trouble for his taste.
I would say Iris is a more likely candidate, despite her quirks.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I think Char might be the most dangerous person to Haruto. When she gets older her infatuation, love, and admiration are just going to get worse. She's already at a fanatical level, and right now she's under the impression that they are blood siblings.

When she gets older, if she learns that she can actually marry him, I don't think she's leave it at that.

Dex-chan lover
However, I'm worried about the princess who's showing an unhealthy interest in Haruto, because he's her actual brother.
I don't think any of these pairings will happen anyway. Either one would be too much trouble for his taste.
I'm pretty sure Haruto and Char is cousins aka incest.

Dex-chan lover
i forgot that was the start of the manga holy hell

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Man, Char is such a great character.
Char will end up exposing her brother's secret, isn't it... All while corrupting the mind of the people in that world with weeb stuff.
And her own secret... And everyone else's secrets... And things people haven't even discovered yet but should probably become a secret after they're found out...

Users who are viewing this thread