Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 87 - The Two Numbers

Dex-chan lover
After the previous chapter's comment, I checked again. So from what I've understood, the term used for this queen (aka Haruto's biological mom) is heika, right? And heika is "your majesty", while denka is "your highness".

Unless the author is deliberately calling her denka... Can you clarify?
Yup, she is the king in this country.

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about, I don't recall ever seeing MC express any sort of romantic or sexual desire for anyone. Maybe he's ace?

It'll come up when Sarah try to tempt him

But he basically has no sexual desire since reincarnating

The last two panels, where her smile in the first overlaps her head in the second, makes it look like the queen has animal ears.

Also, I wonder what the chances are of this possession being thwarted by Haruto + Charlotte, leading these characters to fall in love with them for real + start going after them for real marriage, vs just political marriage.

As of latest RAW
Shiva drove out the majin possessing her (sadly it escaped too fast for him to pokewall it)

She's still sass though also recognized that Haruto have 0 interest in her.
Tia suggested Shiva just use her as guinea pig on the forced level up thing he did to Iris again.

Chapter ends with Shiva basically going 'uhh, not gonna do that to someone I just met for the first time' (since technically when she was trying to tempt Haruto earlier that was the majin)

So right now no confirmation whether she'll join, but she's got more show time than some others so the odd is not bad.

Dex-chan lover
I am still waiting for the reveal of his parantage. Queen will probably shit herself that the kid she threw away was actually the strongest one.

Dex-chan lover
So you like whores? Good luck for you then.
The man is supposed to build a harem and tame the girls....

Like, if he was going to be pure and loyal, fine.... but if he's gonna bang a ton of ladies, he doesn't have the right to complain....

bruh who would want to stick their dick in crazy tho?
It's different if you are able to tame the crazy though.

Don't forget that's his biological mom, though.
Yes, but it's manga.... for some reason, tons of things that feel gross in real life are more attractive in manga....

For me, my tastes in manga don't fully match my real life tastes (though I do prefer big boobs and older ladies IRL).

But for me, childhood friendship romance is the most precious.... but I honestly cannot be attracted to my real childhood friend despite how beautiful she grew to be...... I just gag at the idea of being with her....

his adoptive mom is hotter anyway
I agree, but this is supposed to be a harem... so why not both??? Double mommy 3some...

That said, he could only after add her after his good dad dies.... I don't care about the sh*tty king, but he can't NTR his good dad....

No, the other ones.
He SHOULD add her to the harem.... 100%... the only problem is that he's a dumbass....

Dex-chan lover
ntYVWoR.png

I think secret conversations between number 3 and 4 or number 6 and 9 would be interesting too :meguusmug:
7 and 9 too...:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Cretins wanting to resurrect a demon lord being screwed over by the demon lord? What a bizarre situation, I didn't expect that at all!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

LOL they even planned to have Haruto trapped like that. He will just end up posting a clone or two for that if ever.
And I do hope the queen and the demon inside her still knows about that collar she's wearing. I don't think demons are immune to ancient magic, and with how Haruto uses that type of magic brings it to probably a higher level than expected that so far, no demon has ever won against it (e.g. he might be able to revise the conditions of that collar, and instantly take care of the demon).
Firstly, it's the Demon God, not simply "a demon" possessing the queen. Chapter 86, page 6 for reference.
Secondly, and I only have this as second hand knowledge, but a spoiler from an earlier chapter basically confirmed your suspicion. I'm far too lazy to go through ALL of the comments for ALL of the chapters to find it... someone else probably remembers it (such as the person who gave the spoiler) and they can provide it if they do choose.
I didn't put the above in a spoiler because with the level of information I provided it is basically "speculation"...

Dex-chan lover
The man is supposed to build a harem and tame the girls....

Like, if he was going to be pure and loyal, fine.... but if he's gonna bang a ton of ladies, he doesn't have the right to complain....

It's different if you are able to tame the crazy though.

Yes, but it's manga.... for some reason, tons of things that feel gross in real life are more attractive in manga....

For me, my tastes in manga don't fully match my real life tastes (though I do prefer big boobs and older ladies IRL).

But for me, childhood friendship romance is the most precious.... but I honestly cannot be attracted to my real childhood friend despite how beautiful she grew to be...... I just gag at the idea of being with her....

I agree, but this is supposed to be a harem... so why not both??? Double mommy 3some...

That said, he could only after add her after his good dad dies.... I don't care about the sh*tty king, but he can't NTR his good dad....

He SHOULD add her to the harem.... 100%... the only problem is that he's a dumbass....
It may be "tagged" as "harem" and it very well may be tagged as such "officially", but I sadly must remind (or inform) you that not all "harem" tags are created equally... Far, far, FAR too many things are tagged as "harem" when it's just a "love polygon," i.e. some number of "female" characters "in love with" a single "male" character. (And flip the things in "quotes" for "reverse harems")
Because we already fulfill that situation, it doesn't require him to actually "marry" or "have sex with" any of them.

Personally, it pisses me off to no end that "harem" is used this way. I mean, FFS, the term "love polygon" exist for a reason... don't dilute the "harem" category with "groups of friends"...

And, in my (not so) humble opinion, with regards to his "biological" mom and/or sister, and disregarding his apparent lack of romantic (or sexual) interest, what he "would (could)" do depends on a number of factors. He is reincarnated, so, does his rebirth come default with an aversion to his blood relatives (similar to Mushoku Tensei, where the MC had natural aversion to his mother and sisters), or, similarly, is this aversion biological and therefore inherent in his body born from that mother's body? Otherwise, would he feel aversion, not biologically, but from the knowledge that she gave birth to him, or that his sister was born from the same person? Again, otherwise, having been reincarnated, and therefore having previously had a mother, his "natural" aversion could be tied to his "original" mother and in no way transferred or added to his "new" mother... i.e. he wouldn't care either way because he doesn't recognize her as his mother on that level...

Dex-chan lover

As of latest RAW
Shiva drove out the majin possessing her (sadly it escaped too fast for him to pokewall it)

She's still sass though also recognized that Haruto have 0 interest in her.
Tia suggested Shiva just use her as guinea pig on the forced level up thing he did to Iris again.

Chapter ends with Shiva basically going 'uhh, not gonna do that to someone I just met for the first time' (since technically when she was trying to tempt Haruto earlier that was the majin)

So right now no confirmation whether she'll join, but she's got more show time than some others so the odd is not bad.
d85.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The last two panels, where her smile in the first overlaps her head in the second, makes it look like the queen has animal ears.
Glad I wasn't the the only one seeing that.

I figured if ANYONE had a chance with Haruto, it was Irisphilia, but oh well.
I don't mind the lack of romance in this story.

Dex-chan lover
on the one hand seems like a waste to not have these characters try and fail as regular people before trying and failing as demon minions. on the other hand this arc seems dumb so far and it'll be over sooner this way

Dex-chan lover
That new girl has a nice personality. I hope they become good friends. The guy though? I'm calling loli protection agency or the fbi.

Users who are viewing this thread