Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 95 - The Numbers Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Random group of non-sus people. Frey's the best one.

So number 7 got eliminated if it's not taken before she got there.

"I'm not an interloper! I'm here to cause chaos!!"
That sounds about the same to me.

Did you really expect less of a headache than this?

Fed-Kun's army
Well, Jedi are just mercenaries hired by oligarchy ruling class.
They were fine with slavery, bribery and other crimes.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda funny they're trying for the illuminati vibe but clearly have the combined intelligence of a certain Starfish (and that's probably an insult to said starfish).

"The literal organization known as a cult that worships a demon god is trying to revive said demon god."
"LMAO no way."

🗿🗿🗿

Like guys, I'd understand being skeptical at their ability to achieve said goal, but either way IT'S IN THEIR NAME. If nothing else they clearly worship and believe in the ideals of said demon god. They're literally either f'ing crazy cultists or they're sane cultists, and the latter is actually worse. And that's ignoring actually events pointing to the truth.

Regardless if they actually have braincells the only response here should have been a calculated "that's concerning. We'll have to look into it. For the time being we would like to work with you on improving the situation with the royals. How about we compromise." 🙃

Well I supposed that'd be a very different manga 🤷🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
She is right about the Jedi. They act like they are space elves, so they are wrong on principle and merit.
Plus I mean did you see what the Jedi were doing during the Clone Wars? Obi-Wan alone committed like a dozen war crimes. Like I get there's no Geneva convention, but I feel like faking surrender is a pretty unquestionably not okay tactic 😂. Also seriously, the Jedi and republic were rushing Padawans out on the battlefield as commanders in rank. Wtf? Everyone talks about youngling slayer 9000, but how many padawan learners did the council just basically send to their death with that alone? Not just that they were made to make freaking war strategies and send command clones in battle 😬 talk about trauma.

Dex-chan lover
I guess
360.jpg

Cult of Lucifira trying to revive the god they named their cult after? How absurd right!? :wooow:
Also Char, the time spent reading the comments and commenting here is the best part of reading manga.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Welll. yea the jedi are somewhat evil. They have forgotten the basic idea of being only specific number of jedi knights at a time, they've became complacent and Yoda of all jedi is basically avatar of that fall. And the ultimate reason of it. You can say all you want about siths being evil but what Dooku said was true about Yoda- the republic was slowly rotting away for centuries right before empire has shown up and you cannot live that long and NOT see this, at some point you're getting used to it, accept it, agree with it and this is the point where you toss all your ideas into the bin. And the jedi as a whole have a lot more problems, like completely rejecting the existence of emotions and disobedience. What it leads to we could see on Anakin. We could see it during order 66. The more I think about it the more I come to one conclusion only "normal" force users were gray jedi and surprisingly- siths.

Users who are viewing this thread