Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.5

Dex-chan lover
The MC doesn't know how to get along with anyone, himself included.

Thanks for the chapter!
Natalia is definitely maxed out and maybe beyond in maternal feelings. I wonder if does the same thing with her daughter Char? Speaking of Char how old is she? Considering MC is at least a year or two old and alone (no Char) in scenes being babied by Natalia she'd be at most around 7 right?

Dex-chan lover
Are you... permanently "stuck" at your previous life age? Cause otherwise... isn't he like at least 40 years mentally now.
Should he not partially adapt to a younger life by now? Isekai's are confusing...

Banned
Did he just try to trip his mother out of the window? ... Dude...

@DatOneGuy : How could he possibly be 40 mentally? He died around age 20 and has lived 10 years in this new incarnation. His instincts and motivations should logically be those of a 10-year-old because they're dictated by the state of the body. He only has memories of being 20. The idiot thinks of himself as 30 despite never having aged over 20, so having absolutely NO basis for that assumption besides adding the years together... so where the hell did you get 40 from?

Dex-chan lover
Ah, it's the bitter commenter @SotiCoto.

The number 40 wasn't really the important part, it was a random guesstimate but I guess I was wrong.
But you did address the main question "instincts and motivations should logically be those of a 10-year-old because they're dictated by the state of the body". That's what I've always thought! I mean, it's maybe more complex and blended than that but isekai always have MC's that are like, "can't be with these girls cause they are 1/4 of my age, fofofo" while in the body of a 12 year old or something.
There exists a "formula": age/2 + 7 is the minimum dating age (naturally a guideline, not a rule) but I feel like there'd be a diff equation for isekai MC's.
Anyhow, that's just a theory. A math theory.

As for "where the hell did you get 40 from?", probably from reading too many isekai manga in a short period of time. They are all just so same-same, they blend together.

Banned
@DatOneGuy : I'm guessing you saw him throw the number "30" about and assumed he wasn't already adding his lifespans together (he was) and did it for him, right? I mean I'm guessing that as I cannot think of any other means by which one might arrive at that number... not that I suppose it matters, but if I see something with no rational explanation, I get curious.

Never heard that formula before anyhow... but my last relationship was marginally less than that.

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto Yea, the "formula" age/2 + 7, is kind of an older formula and a bit more relevant when you're old.
But it's kinda a cute formula so I remember it but I couldn't imagine dating someone on the lower end of that number.

Aggregator gang
@DatOneGuy that formula only works when you're between 18-30. Think about it, if you're 40, then you're supposed to date a 27 year old. Don't think that's the norm.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, you're still only 9, she's smoking hot, and she's not blood-related to you. Enjoy the hugs while you can. Make sure you stop before you hit puberty, though, or else it might get reeeeeally awkward, especially since she seems to be a full-body hugger...

Users who are viewing this thread