Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.2 - The Birth of a Hero of Justice (Part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
Excuse me, where can I order that loli tempura…?

f17.png

Man, if this ever gets an anime, that loli will get looded in no time at all

Dex-chan lover
Both Haruto and Charlotte are suuuper suspicious. Good thing their parents are pretty airheaded.😉

Dex-chan lover
Meh. If you're that bad at lying you should just stick to telling the truth, screw the consequences.
And fried loli was indeed very cute.

Double-page supporter
"God damn, please let the little girl stay as a little girl. I do not want her to be taken by this generic harem mc. Please, gods."
-Eonlars

I find the question:"are you a hero of justice?" really difficult to answer, I mean from the side of his sister whom he protected he is of course a hero of justice, but looking from the perspective of the soldiers he is probably a demon who slaughters his enemy's mercilessly.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector

Or a middle schooler who looks to be in her late teens-earily 20s, with an older sister who looks like a middle schooler... Seriously, its like they accidently misprinted who was who and just used the usual "its not a bug, its a feature" method.

Fed-Kun's army
i don't understand why people thought he was 15 when it has said how much time has passed in a earlier chapter

Oh boy here comes the little sister antics, I hope she makes herself a self-proclaimed sidekick, of our "hero of justice." That shrimp costume got me. 🤣

I don't see the need to lie. Nope. Not a hero. But will help you when you need. Family. The people who saved you. Raised you. No need to be a hero to help.

Dex-chan lover
Yooo
Dem last panels
Frey+Charlotte
Kyoot overload
*consider Haruto doing some kamen rider things pls lol

Users who are viewing this thread