Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.2 - The Birth of a Hero of Justice (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone

Nah, they found him DISCARDED in the woods, the New Dad seems to know he was discarded by the Royals.

Dex-chan lover
@boag Both have the same meaning in this case. Parents didn't want him, left him in the woods. They abandoned/discarded him.

Dex-chan lover
@Niemand - I think people who sneak into another country to kidnap important people there can't claim to be on the side of justice. They aren't in open war with that country, you know.

Me: FBI i swear nothing happened yet
FBI: Is she a loli?
Me: well, yes--------
"Arresting noises"

@boag
They ate related. It's not really touched in the manga but his adoptive father is related to the current King. That's also why the sister was targeted; it's because she is immensely talented and thus a danger to the hero Queen (MC's mothe) who is trying to take over the kingdom.
This is from the WN. Though some things are different that's the general gist of things.
Also,
His sister is a genius. When she's being home tutored she learns so fast that he can't keep up even as a reincarnator. Then when he later goes to school he relaizes that stuff that normal people learn was was already done by his sister when she was like 7 (school is for people around 15 years old).

Dex-chan lover
So to recap:
His wolf maid thinks he’s the demon lord
His adopted sister (but actual cousin) thinks he’s a hero of justice
The villains are his dumbass biological parents who threw him away and probably sent the assassins (the queen more than likely; just look at her face in the first chapter page 3)
His adoptive parents are the paternal uncle and his wife

Aggregator gang
Boy, your father already know(you are one that rescued them). He just do not want to complicate things(plus gratitude )

unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread