Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 10 Ch. 62 - Mysterious Threads

Dex-chan lover
Well there is a possibility that, to view the Mana Threads of a person, they need to have higher Level than the target.

Aka., a Level 50 can see the Threads of a Level 20. But maybe the Threads of similar or higher Level targets can't be seen (kind-off like how Kumo is "So I Am a Spider" couldn't easily see the Status Info of those who are stronger than her, until she Level-Upped her Skill).

Meaning if MC tries to see his own Threads, he won't be able to. Only someone higher Level than him can see his Threads. And since MC's Level is 1002, possible no one alive in that World can see it.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling she made a lot of interesting noises while he was fixing her threads. :smugnako:

Supporter
If you ask me its most likely due to the "disorder" thing she have

Edit:
Like.. Chaos 100 as an attribute sounds suspiciously OP, and perhaps because she was
"(It should be obvious at some point but lets just make this) the former demon king"
perhaps she was reincarnated with that disorder status as to not cause trouble to the human in her new life.
TL here. So how that stat screen works iirc.
The "Chaos 100" is because her main attribute is chaos. Everyone has their main attribute at 100
The other numbers are basically what percentage of their power they can manifest with that element.
Lastly, the "Statuses" are "sub-attributes", areas in which the person has a natural boost to. Meaning if Iris uses a chaos spell that belongs to the "Disorder" group (which I assume is most of them given the name xD) it gets a boost. (That's how it was explained, but I think for example the "high power" under darkness would mean all spells get more power)
I'm honestly not sure if the "low" ones under light means a small boost, or it's actually inhibiting her, I could see either making sense

Dex-chan lover
Man, he sure loves to do things without thinking of the consequences, which is of course, the hallmark of an isekai MC.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you guys for the great translations :D, tbh the mc might have actually taken the role as demon king after the original chose to be reborn into a waifu

Dex-chan lover
Tbh im more interested in why they were tangled together and why that stopped her from lvling up to 25. Was it someone/something interfering with her because she’s who she is or is it a natural phenomenon that happens sometimes causing people to get stunted? Or maybe because of how the teach said he was “normal for people today” is it something interfering with modern day people?
25 is the max level for her, maybe if you're lucky, and you work at it for your whole life you will reach max. For their age, 5 is about right, and iirc the top people are around the 14-15 range, with rare heroes getting into the twenties to forties. So from looking at it, I would say that you probably start off with all your threads tangled or coiled, and as you gain experience/training they start straightening out, but some of them probably just knot up, I guess to represent dead-ends in training or experiences that didn't help you develop right.
Edit: Her max level was 35

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He has a clone of himself (or was it two?). If a clone could also see these threads, MC could find out that way.
I thought about this too (it's two clones), but also iirc his clones can't actually use magic. So Haruto wouldn't be able to see any threads on his clones' backs (because they don't have any), and his clones wouldn't be able to see any on his back (because they can't do the sight thing).

But also, even if he could see his own threads, I feel like the excuse that would end up happening is because his level is 1002, that's so many threads that they would just look lik a single large blob of thread, maybe with a split at the bottom. So in his infinite wisdom he just goes "wow, my threads are oddly big, but it looks like there's two of em going into the ground. Yep, as expected" and doesn't think about it further.

Is the release schedule of the manga every 2 weeks? Or once every month?

Dex-chan lover
25 is the max level for her, maybe if you're lucky, and you work at it for your whole life you will reach max. For their age, 5 is about right, and iirc the top people are around the 14-15 range, with rare heroes getting into the twenties to forties. So from looking at it, I would say that you probably start off with all your threads tangled or coiled, and as you gain experience/training they start straightening out, but some of them probably just knot up, I guess to represent dead-ends in training or experiences that didn't help you develop right.
If 25 was her max would’nt her lvls be 5/25 instead of 5/35? If those strings where her lvls and it was just tangled and you had to untangle them via training then she would’ve had 35 strings instead of 25

Dex-chan lover
If 25 was her max would’nt her lvls be 5/25 instead of 5/35? If those strings where her lvls and it was just tangled and you had to untangle them via training then she would’ve had 35 strings instead of 25
Good catch, I said 25 since that's the number used in the comment I was replying to, I didn't even realize I was using the wrong one.

Dex-chan lover
Good catch, I said 25 since that's the number used in the comment I was replying to, I didn't even realize I was using the wrong one.
I only said 25 because that was the number she ended up with after he in tangled them. Meaning something caused her to get stunted at lvl 3, went back an looked, instead of progressing to the lvl of 25 like she normally would’ve.

Dex-chan lover
smug hobbit.

rrf4QDb.png
I can't wait to see the smug animated :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread