Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 10 Ch. 62 - Mysterious Threads

Aggregator gang
I only said 25 because that was the number she ended up with after he in tangled them. Meaning something caused her to get stunted at lvl 3, went back an looked, instead of progressing to the lvl of 25 like she normally would’ve.
You have some numbers switched as well. She was level 5 before the untangling, ended up with 23 after untangling.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

He really reach his limit for once...
@.@...

Double-page supporter
When you're done making new test subj~ I mean celebrating, you can tell me what you just did to celebrate over.
Aren't they brother and sister? He was abandoned, but she is also a child of the king and queen. I could swear in the anime he also calls her nee-san. I've been reading this one a few years, but updates have always been hit or miss, depending on the source I read it from, and I tend to forget where we last left Batman.

Dex-chan lover
Aren't they brother and sister? He was abandoned, but she is also a child of the king and queen. I could swear in the anime he also calls her nee-san. I've been reading this one a few years, but updates have always been hit or miss, depending on the source I read it from, and I tend to forget where we last left Batman.
I don't think he's related to Demon King Iris....

Dex-chan lover
That's a different girl, though I understand how you could forget it after a while. It being a manga doesn't help, but her younger sister is supposed to be blonde, while Iris (this girl) is white-haired.

Iris herself is the actual reincarnation of the Demon Lord that Haruto's biological mother killed. I suggest you to just reread the manga or wait until the anime get to that point (which is probably a month from now).

Fed-Kun's army
Considering all these blunders and mother's visit at Haruto's log house, I expect his parents know he is Shiva.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh im more interested in why they were tangled together and why that stopped her from lvling up to 25. Was it someone/something interfering with her because she’s who she is or is it a natural phenomenon that happens sometimes causing people to get stunted? Or maybe because of how the teach said he was “normal for people today” is it something interfering with modern day people?
The way I see what it is probably meant to represent, is the learning curve you have to go through to, quite literally, Sort Shit Out when developing any skill. Or in this case: Untangle the Threads of Your Potential.

MC simply force-levelled her through all that. Which will probably face her with the next problem: With suddenly most of her potential and power unlocked, she hasn't got the experience or skill developed to deal with that.
Which is another proper trope in and of itself...

Dex-chan lover
The way I see what it is probably meant to represent, is the learning curve you have to go through to, quite literally, Sort Shit Out when developing any skill. Or in this case: Untangle the Threads of Your Potential.

MC simply force-levelled her through all that. Which will probably face her with the next problem: With suddenly most of her potential and power unlocked, she hasn't got the experience or skill developed to deal with that.
Which is another proper trope in and of itself...
I thought that too at first, but if that was the case she would’ve went straight to lvl 35 not lvl 25. She only had 25 threads while her max lvl is 35. So I’m like 90% sure that’s not the case

Dex-chan lover
I thought that too at first, but if that was the case she would’ve went straight to lvl 35 not lvl 25. She only had 25 threads while her max lvl is 35. So I’m like 90% sure that’s not the case
There's possibly minimum requirements and stuff..
Some of the threads may well have not yet started to develop, because she hasn't completed some treshold. Hell, age itself may be a factor here..

As a visual allegory it works.

YEAH IRIS BUFF ARC LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO (Just read all that has been translated in a few hours from discovering this series, keep up the good work.)

Aggregator gang
Wait isn't this girl who exposed her assets in front of the noble. She ain't pure.

Dex-chan lover
Probably going past the human limits or something, his eyes changed afterwards and could see the magic threads/levels.
Manipulating the magic threads of the others (especially demon lord reincarnated) seems like god-tier feat. You could either help someone unlock his full potential or tangle all their threads and fuck them up beyond repair.
Like taking away someone's bending in Avatar. shudder

Dex-chan lover
Wonder why do the threads have to be in the ground for someone to level up?
The whole level representation is weird. Like are levels just threads connecting from someone's back to the ground? When someone is walking, does the distance between their body and the points where the threads connect to the ground stay constant?
I wonder if it's actually connected to the center of the earth or something.

Double-page supporter
Wait... So if he looks at mirror, wouldn't that finally solve our issue?

Cause he'd see how many threads he has?

Actually even just looking behind probably could make him realize it.

Users who are viewing this thread