Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 11 Ch. 70 - Unexpected Members

Dex-chan lover
I wanna smack her too.
giphy.webp

Though I agree with her that the principal is a pain in the a*s.
I can imagine her saying something like this though:
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Am I forgetting something? Haruto seems shocked at Char showing up on a monitor, implying that he wasn't aware of it, but I thought all monitor / barrier magic was controlled by him? Did he give her a device at some point to control the monitors on her own or something, or how would she appear in this discussion via barrier screen without his knowledge?

Dex-chan lover
i was gonna say.. "did i miss this?'
turns out i missed nothing coz its recruiting phase and another short one..
dayum.. this series used to be on 20~30 pages.. now 15 is kinda rare.. lol

Dex-chan lover
Am I forgetting something? Haruto seems shocked at Char showing up on a monitor, implying that he wasn't aware of it, but I thought all monitor / barrier magic was controlled by him? Did he give her a device at some point to control the monitors on her own or something, or how would she appear in this discussion via barrier screen without his knowledge?

I think he was surprised that Char was in contact with the professor, everyone has been very suspicious of her.

Dex-chan lover
i was gonna say.. "did i miss this?'
turns out i missed nothing coz its recruiting phase and another short one..
dayum.. this series used to be on 20~30 pages.. now 15 is kinda rare.. lol
true, but I'd still take short over axed.... sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
I think he was surprised that Char was in contact with the professor, everyone has been very suspicious of her.
Sure, but how did she show up in the conversation then?

The monitor popped up between pages 8+9 and wasn't around until then, so either
-Haruto just made the monitor at that point, in which case he shouldn't be surprised that Char chimed into the discussion (since he would have made the monitor so that she could chime in), and her saying "Yes, thank you!" shouldn't be enough to have him be shocked at the content of what she was saying
-or Char has some way of activating the monitor herself, which would be something I just don't remember happening, hence asking about it

Just seems like a bit of a weird interaction from what I remember of how his barrier stuff is supposed to work. Unless we're just supposed to assume the monitor was there the entire time and the author just didn't draw it until then for whatever reason.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter order mixup doesn't really do much for not misunderstanding the story the wrong way.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, but how did she show up in the conversation then?

The monitor popped up between pages 8+9 and wasn't around until then, so either
-Haruto just made the monitor at that point, in which case he shouldn't be surprised that Char chimed into the discussion (since he would have made the monitor so that she could chime in), and her saying "Yes, thank you!" shouldn't be enough to have him be shocked at the content of what she was saying
-or Char has some way of activating the monitor herself, which would be something I just don't remember happening, hence asking about it

Just seems like a bit of a weird interaction from what I remember of how his barrier stuff is supposed to work. Unless we're just supposed to assume the monitor was there the entire time and the author just didn't draw it until then for whatever reason.

I misunderstood. Char's been able to control a monitor for a while. It was first mentioned during Haruto's fight with the asshole noble, when he uses beams of light to keep things family friendly for her. She also has interacted with the professor as Weisse Owl without Haruto even being present or seemingly aware it's happened.

I don't think he's ever explained giving her a device, but it was probably during the timeskip between collaring the queen and being told he was going to school.

Users who are viewing this thread