Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Precious Relationship

Dex-chan lover
This whole time I was wondering why he was a fucking idiot and not asking her to be his attendant and when he finally remembers, he's still a fucking idiot. SHE'S YOU'RE FOLLOWER!!!!! 🤦‍♂️

Banned
@feha : So you're saying I just happened to stumble upon the chapter soon after it was first posted, completely by coincidence? I guess that'd make sense.

(at least mangadex isn't the kind of community where ppl rush to post "First!" without even reading first. I hate when ppl do that)
That is one of the few things people do that never bothered me.
I mean it isn't getting anything wrong, and I've no reason to disagree with it... so no problem from my perspective. I've long found it odd that lots of people are bothered by that though... especially when they completely ignore all the other genuinely annoying shit their peers do.

Surely you have encountered times where you just read a newly released chapter, but when you go to comment there is no forum-thread created for it yet, so you have to click that button in that dialog (its kinda funny when I have been the one to press that button, but still somehow got ninjad while typing out something :p)?
Not exactly, no.
I mean I've seen that button... but usually only for second releases of chapters or really old / unpopular manga that got bulk-uploaded and nobody had bothered to comment on.
This is literally the first time I've ever stumbled upon a "newly released chapter". I don't care about that stuff as a general rule, since I'm reading things at my own pace. Sudden streams of comments against new chapters and none against older stuff just falls under the category of "things people do that I can't relate to".

whatswrong withthatt youdumny
24-bf49b1589f0fadae2408a8baaa79cdc8c831712d5d334e1e36618d37aa1cf067.jpg

Well I don't know about hentai, but the reason I watched Angel Beats was originally because I saw that gif on page 25...
Going in without knowing anything about what it was about was a great ride though so I'm not complaining.

Dex-chan lover
Someone once told me that the author hates drawing eyes and now I can't unsee it...
So many closed eyes everywhere...

Dex-chan lover
poor frey
and somehow it feels like he will end up with mother ^^

Users who are viewing this thread