Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.2 - 23.2 with extras

lol when you add one person from this manga to your waifu collection, you add them all (they all have the same face pretty much)

@grueneraffe I'm learning japanese at college man i know 😂 thanks for the explanation tho. but i can't stop thinking the hindu god shiva when i see the word shiva 😄 maybe translators shouldn't translate the katakana as it is. Schwa would be appropriate in that situation i think 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy that he looks up to Liza. I'm surprised he didn't wish to be born a powerful dragon that could laze about though that is from a humans perspective, but from a dragon's perspective should could be a highly structured and well adjusted dragon

Double-page supporter
@kitsunekun agreed. Healthy siblings relationship is very rare in the manga, not only in Isekai genre. There are even some stories that go all the way to legitimate sibling love *cough* Mahouka *cough*

@Elcief_SSN yes he is. Shiva, or God of Destruction is in fact one of the main deity in Hinduism. according to wiki:
"Shiva is known as "The Destroyer" within the Trimurti, the Hindu trinity that includes Brahma and Vishnu. Shiva is also known as Adiyogi Shiva, regarded as the patron god of yoga, meditation and arts."

Dex-chan lover
Page 17:Monster-SANS
images

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

I want it too, just need to eat once a week...
XD...

Users who are viewing this thread