Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Lazy Trio

Dex-chan lover
@Aliceteria Were you aware that Japanese doesn't have gender pronouns like he/she/they? Every time you see he/she/they in a translated manga, it's the translator's doing, not the original writer. Which means translators will accidentally misgender characters if the art is ambiguous and the text doesn't explicitly say man/woman/other yet.

The name stays the same so it means the demon lord is girl too right?

Dex-chan lover
@CelticMutt ko, kare, kanojo, kata, yarou, yatsu and aitsu do present their selves as pronouns. kata, yarou, yatsu and aitsu are the gender neutral ones.

in the raw, Frey kept referring the Maou with "yatsu".

EDIT: My mind derped hard a bit.

Dex-chan lover
when Haruto asked "are you a monster" Iris started checking her head and body.

Looking back further at when we first met her in ch. 22, I think you're right. She just has her power sealed or otherwise inaccessible. she's "sensable" enough for liza to get weird vibes and for her to be moved from church to church by humans, but not able (for whatever reason) to access it, being beaten even by a bison monster.

I guess it's the opposite problem of haruto. So powerful no human can comprehend his power, but has complete access to his barrier hax.

it’s not a trap because he was reincarnated so he now is a female that has female genitalia

Fed-Kun's army
so, Frey thinks MC is demon lord incarnate...but actually MC just raised flags with miss actual demon lord reincarnated? that's gonna be awkward to have to explain later on when they finally meet.

I mean technically just mc is the new demon lord who is stronger in every way so now the world got two of them ( also I remember in the ln not only her name was revealed but I remember the dragon chick saying wasn’t the demon lord female)

plot twist: lil sister is the reincarnated demon lord and harem member #4's name is just a coincidence jk

Users who are viewing this thread