Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

Fed-Kun's army
He was a middle schooler and somehow turned into 30 yrs old? Can someone explain please?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really loving this one, I sort of feel off like the chapters are super short though. (not talking about the .5 chapters)

Dex-chan lover
Either I am potatoing very, very badly right now or... this isn't even listed on novelupdates.com. Finding anything related to the LN/WN is extremely difficult.

Dex-chan lover
@KobeisGOAT
He was a middle schooler and somehow turned into 30 yrs old? Can someone explain please?

From chapter 1: "During my 3rd year of middle school (14-15), I was bullied so much that I... became a shut-in... and after five years (14-15+5=19/20), I was living a vague life, with no hope for the future."
From chapter 3.1: "It has been 9 years (20+9) since I was thrown away."

@definitionofinsanity Yeah, you're potatoing really bad. As a matter of fact, you might actually be a potato and not a human being in real life. You just haven't realized it yet.

He was bullied in middle school (14-15) that he became a shut-in.
Five years after becoming a shut-in (19-20) he got transported to isekai, and was reborn as a baby (isekai age 0, real age 19-20).
It's been 9 years since he's reborn and got thrown away (20 + 9 real age, 9 isekai age).

Don't worry though, in this modern world, even a potato can enjoy a good life quality, thanks to the conveniences brought about by the internet. Do not be afraid to embrace your life as a potato. It is who you truly are.

i found this, think its a sample of LN https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1321ez/. if its full its short. anyway printed version is for sale so maybe someone will translate it
Sorry Should've read older comments

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time I've failed to even finish the first chapter.
Neet, cheats, Goddess, betrayal, "useless" skills, 2-pages reincarnation... it's like an example of how not to write a fantasy.

Aggregator gang
This must've been an old novel?
I see a start as neet reincarnated to a baby but no truck-kun,
so somewhere after the age of jobless tensei shield hero and before overlord?

Dex-chan lover
With only 5 chapters scanlated by the time of this comment, all I can say is that it's okay, not good or bad. I'll still read this tho.

So the WN got picked up

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/jitsuwa-ore-saikyodeshita-tensei-chokugo-wa-donzoko-sutato-demo-banno-maho-de-gyakuten-jinsei-o-josho-chu/

i have to admit i like the loli but if they had lews thought of each other its going to the trash since she is like a sister to him
not to mention he watched her grow since she was a little baby
overall the manga doesn't try to take itself seriously so that's great and there is no adventure guild or elf and i hope it stay like that

Users who are viewing this thread