Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

Contributor
@forecast
I never truy believed in the saying "you can find isekai about everything".
I was mistaken.

So he was able to speak & understand immediately instead of needing to learn the language as he grew. So this kingdom's primary language is also Japanese?

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm, looks fine enough... Im a slut for Isekai anyway, give me more... :D

Aggregator gang
Does anyone know how I can convince the local airport to measure my power level with their modern radar?

Isn't this kinda similar to The Law of Ueki?
I always thought that having only one power but using it to do different things with it is more interesting than having every single magic/skill in the book.

It also doesn't make the character OP (sadly the magic level of this guy seems to do just that,though),
so I guess we'd have to see how this evolves. Maybe he won't be able to increase his magic power more than that and will become a small fry later on,using his wits and trained ability to make up for it (similar to how Tokine works in Kekkaishi).

Can we get the rest of this manga? Please please I am very interested in it, I am isekai Fan Boy I go Crazy when I read this type mangas.....

Double-page supporter
@asriel yo I loved the the law of ueki and kekkaishi anime lloll and isn't his barrier the same as the Mc of kekkaishi ?

mrf

Only 1 character, I'll be back when there's more maybe next year.

-planning to read

@BynFlew

I think this is only being translated in the manga form, but it does have a LN and WN. The raw link usually has a link to the web novel at syosetu if there is one as well as the light novel link for future reference.

WN: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1321ez/
LN: http://lanove.kodansha.co.jp/k_lanovebooks/

Literally read the first chapter yesterday and saw it was last updated two months ago, never would have suspected that it would update the next day. gg

Fed-Kun's army
I see three possible ways this story will go, the first will be the MC is a literal Nuke blant Isekai, the second a stupid edge story sprinkeled with revenge for throwing him away, and lastly a genuinly good Isekai with humor and wit... yeah no.

I will just keep it in mind for now.

Cae

this is so stupid, but lets just see where it goes... for purely academic reasons

Users who are viewing this thread