Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

mrf

Down there somewhere in chapter 2 There's something waking up.

@Kuroageha I'll bite, and I remembered to @ you. What's good about this series? What makes it any different from any other isekai out there? The baby thing is already done and gone. The barrier thing was already done by Reincarnation into the Barrier Master.

Thanks for the tl kind sir. Hope to see more.
May not be anything ground breaking yet but I'm enjoying it fine so far. And I could see it going well in time, something I'll only know if I keep reading for a while to come.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good kid...
also, very, very, very shit parents. lmao....can't wait to see their faces when he shows up again.

Double-page supporter
@Unknownfactor Can't you just enjoy for what it is? I see a bunch of relationship manga out there get 8s and 10s even though they all follow the same formula try always have, drags out the relationship for 300+ chapters for some bullcrap reason until it stops selling (I love these btw). Yet, when isekais follow their own tropes that they have been doing since day 1 it gets a lot of hate? Is it really worth all this hate?

Honestly, can't we all see majority of isekais as comedy's? You'll enjoy them a lot more

Dex-chan lover
I really think .5 chapters are out of place when you make 1.1 1.2 types of chapters... .5 chapters are chapters in between chapters, it's confusing dammit.

Fed-Kun's army
This is my prediction and is in no way what I'd want to see!!! The Little sister is actually into that good old Yuri and the MC's maid is the best candidate! Also, Man, I wish the MC was a girl. Just so we had a party of girls doing OP stuff!

@PsychoJing There's formulas, sure, and I'd agree that tons of manga copies other manga that came before it, but at least there's usually SOME deviation or something that makes them all different from each other. With Isekai, it's far more often the same MCs, the same plots, the same supporting characters... romance series has this problem too, but not to the same degree- The writing also tends to be a bit more interesting and it feels like there's more effort that goes into them than Isekai.
I love finding some good new series, but Isekai is just dominating the market and still flooding in. I wish they were more creative and not such blatantly lazy clones of each other. It's like the authors have a dart board they get ideas for abilities from then copy paste the rest of the material in. I think Isekai has a lot of potential to be good, there are a handful of series I like, but the bar just keeps getting lower with each new release it feels like.

Users who are viewing this thread