Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

Aggregator gang
The thing i hate about this is how extremely slow this is. It's going to take a half a year to at least cover the first arc...

He enslaves his own mother because if she dies the kingdom becomes chaotic and rehabilitates his little brother. Makes his sister queen. Honestly it just feels like lazy writing at this point since MC is devoted to neet life. Though i love Neet characters, he should at least do something since he's the strongest guy in the world. It'd be a huge waste!!! but then again I can't really judge this from WN. I wish the LN was translated as well. His father supposedly dies and felt no love towards his wife who took all the power thus he feels nothing for MC

Dex-chan lover
I personally feel like the whole "accessing the internet and sharing it with his little sister" thing kinda killed my interest in this. It was going interesting, and then this element gets thrown in and now there's all this unnecessary chuuni shit that doesn't really add anything to the plot

Group Leader
04DU5VL.png

*immediately rates manga a 2*

(I'm joking I'm joking, jesus people)

Well i don't know that after Lelouch die.. he got isekaied into this manga lol..

nice imposter

this manga really got nothing but cute waifu and few at that
his non blood sister is cute and his maid is kinda one of the top tier waifu
but then the author try to throw some low tier blood sister that isn't even cute she lose to them in every possible way
i feel like if she wasn't introduced that would be better since she is just waste of space a big sister would be more fresh if the author was to determined to include many waifu
since little sister wise : non blood sister > blood sister

Boring.. And whats up with this 'barrier magic'? It's pretty much omnipotent, so why not just call it 'whateverthehelliwant magic'? LOL
Anyways.. this is just ew.

@Volttekka
Yeah, I feel ya there. The net connection didn't kill my interest, but I definitely could have done without it.

Overall, nothing amazing or really unique, but enjoyable enough to be something to kinda veg out on lol.
Looking forward to him beating some arrogant, asshat prince asap.
And I expect at least 'sow the seeds' for a flag with the princess; and more 'inconveniences' from dealing with, at least, this part of the royals.

Of course plenty more obvious possibilities with the manga cliches and whatnot oft found in stories like this, but what I mentioned seems like a very real possibility imo.

Still looking forward to reading it, thanks to tlers and everyone involved in the release. 👍

Dex-chan lover
He's promised peace, BUT he doesn't get it. He's royal, BUT he's homeless because he's weak. BUT he's not weak.

I hate this writing style. Or maybe the synopsis just gets to me. Will try it anyway though.

Dex-chan lover
I just skim through the raw novel. It was good. Much better than I expected. Looking forward to seeing more of the Black warrior in the future 😎

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

03.04.2019 - 07.10.2019

More translated chapters never. Accept this fact.

It is utterly stupid no one is picking this.... all the isekais that are out are being released once a month... some people have spare time..

Users who are viewing this thread