Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

Unique manga plot, i have read over 50th title of isekai manga, this is good, good job shit scan, please continue this

Every manga has its own characteristic/unique plot/setting, if you dont like it, just dont read it,

Dont post shit comment if you can't make a manga, or work at editorial manga,

Everyone has their own taste,
And every manga has their target reader.

Aggregator gang
IDK if they dropped this but I'm holding out on reading the new chapters because I liked the old quality translations better and feels like I'm betraying them.

Group Leader
I'm enjoying this quite a fair bit, I personally find it entertaining

Also
The heck is going on here group wise-
>~<

The mangas pretty ok all in all, but I seriously, seriously hope there is no potential harem in the making for this manga, otherwise im leaving.

I find this guy and everyone in that world dumb. They haven't notice that his is 002 while others who have a single number has no 0 in it.

@ken878 yeah, especially his having 2 in front. One might be missed by them, considering their test goes only up to 99, I think. But he seems "smart" enough to invent all kinds of stuff, clone himself, etc. which I think needs more than massive amount of magic power itself. It won't even change anything having him realize/finding out his true power. It's annoying because at this point it makes everyone just look dumb.

Then again, I'm viewing this from outside, having known about it from the beginning. Maybe I would have been just as dumb. But I don't think I would have managed to create a clone :')

This is actually really nice and funny. No BS harems or over the top plots that are boring to read about. Just an OP guy who wants to live his life.

We've never seen anyone else's magic number recording. The only one's we have seen are seen through Haruto's custom barrier not through the standard magic measuring spell so there's no reason to assume that the standard magic measuring spell doesn't include leading zero's.

The number 002 appear after he make his own measure devices, before that it only appear as 02

At first, it was funny and interesting. But then the demon maid appeared and annoying too. Shame

What's with the trend of completely unmotivated main characters who have everything given to them?

this start out fine but getting too dumb to read
maybe I will wait until it has many more chapters instead of few pages of none sense per week

Users who are viewing this thread