JK-chan and Her Classmate's Mom - Ch. 6 - Lunch Break

Dex-chan lover
The fuck? Why would there be sugar in an omelette? Japan has truly gone too far this time.

Group Leader
@twinklecake
Japanese omelettes are delicious SPECIFICALLY because of the balance of sweet and savory. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

Dex-chan lover
@afkeroge That's like saying don't knock sticking a cactus up your ass until you've tried it. I just viscerally know it'd be awful.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake funnily enough sugar goes in a lot of recipes that u would think have no place for it, same thing with salt in pastries, cakes,etc, fucking salt on a cake is not a thing u would thing happens but it sure does, its just a sprinkle but still

Group Leader
@twinklemake

Of course you """"""""""know"""""""""" don't you.
It could also just be taste. People think food you like is awful too, so why publicize and downtalk other people's taste for food?

Group Leader
@twinkecake
Have you ever tried cooking at all in your life? Sugar is in a lot of food that's considered savory. Hell, even your typical ham and cheese omelette technically has sugar in it because of the ham. Also, there's this thing called high-fructose corn syrup in just about everything you eat and drink.

Dex-chan lover
Sugar in food getting misunderstood is the same as pineapple in pizza.

Both sugar and pineapple are a really good tool to enchance the meat flavour.

Its the same principle like putting salt on watermelon will make it sweeter lmao, chemistry is weird.

Dex-chan lover
uh oh with all that bragging once he finds out and his table top tennis posse hears about it he will lose face faster then the results of Thor vs Lu Bu.

Dex-chan lover
When you remember they have the same eyebrows, but don't remember them eyebrows

Fed-Kun's army
I'm loving this manga!!
I NEED the next chapter!!

Thank you so much, I can't wait to read more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Ah, I was right. Takuya isnt into Yuka, but it is kind of flattering to have a pretty lady supposedly liking you, so I believe anyone can relate to the feeling.

Right now, I strongly believe he will just be surprised when he finds the truth. Who knows, from what I can see, he would be happy. He is a decent person who wants his mother to be happy and to find love again, something a lot of others in his position wouldnt want to do at all.

Also, I loved that Yuka was genuinely worried about his well being, so its not like she only talks to him to get to his mom. I think they will keep developing their friendship, and when the time comes, Takuya will be able to relax since he will know that Yuka truly care about them, and would make a good new member for their family.

Now... Mihoto is a little clumsy, but maybe she also got distracted by the whole unconcious confession? I hope she did. ^_^

And... I sort of ship Tomoko(Yuka's friend) and Takuya, they would fit, although she might not be tomboy enough. Hm... Do I predict the apparition of a new character fitting this? Well, it would be nice if it did!

Users who are viewing this thread