JK Goddess and Yuruyuru TS Life!

Aggregator gang
Well someone saw Onii chan is done for and thought, damn I want a bit of that... not complaining mind.

Also, Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, this comment section. For the love of God stop over analysing manga... please?

I swear if people analyze corona like people who analyze mangas in mangadex comment section, we would found a cure by now
Just enjoy things ffs, if you dont just stop reading it.

@someone777 (super late reply I know) It’s not a manga but you might like to check this out http://shenhuatranslations.com/after-taken-as-a-prisoner-of-war-the-vampire-queen-turned-me-into-a-vampire-and-made-me-her-daughter/ it’s translation is 45 chapters in and the mc has absolutely no sign of enjoying or really accepting the change yet (he’s been able to avoid really confronting it but it looks like that will change soon) and at the same time Hasn’t become a “edge lord” but the changes for him are about a lot more then just gender.

Group Leader
About this series continuing or not:
This series will only be continued if the author feels like it, so this isn't dropped completely. Might take like, what, a few months or a year? Dunno. Hope this gets continued

Users who are viewing this thread