JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - No Endless Rain Lasts Forever

i just hope that mc will have character development
thats really the definition of gross otaku, but i salute his loyality for a woman he like

well going on about slaves and harems before marrying her is in poor taste and really doesnt work with saying u wont cheat on her

Idk what his idea even is anymore

i just hope that mc will have character development
thats really the definition of gross otaku, but i salute his loyality for a woman he like

Dex-chan lover
Chiba should have just went with the priestess instead of bothering a girl what wants nothing to do with him

Chiba is straight up trying to live out his isekai harem power fantasy life and won't listen to anything Haru says that tells him otherwise. He doesn't want to get the priestess until he locks down Haru as his sex slave maid girl (lmao yikes) like there's absolutely no loyalty in him other than the one he has to his fantasy.

I think Haru genuinely likes Sumo and that + her desire for independence is what keeps her from pursuing him as a love interest/marriage partner. Like she's not willing to depend on one man for her livelihood, regardless of the man himself, but also I think she'd rather Sumo find a nice girl who *wants* to be his wife rather than use him to get out of sex work (which is something that she's more than willing to live with).

What a lot of people don't seem to get is that Haru considers sex work to just be work. Granted, in this universe it's very dangerous work in an even more misogynistic society than the one she came from, but it's work that she's skilled at. And it's satisfying for her in its on way (tho not usually /sexually/ satisfying), though again... I feel like she'd be happier if her work/customers were safer and society wasn't set up to bone her, but getting out of the business isn't something that she thinks of as her first step towards a happier life, or she'd be actively pursuing it. Haru isn't a wilting flower too afraid to work for what she wants.

Side note: I don't think this universe has untreatable STIs (correct me if I'm wrong tho lol) and they definitely have contraceptives. Haru's true danger is being raped and/or murdered, which is the same thing that happens to a lot of sex workers — tho the same can be said for all women.

Fed-Kun's army
>Gets beaten by this guy in the arena
>Tries to assault said guy outside arena

what the fuck was he thinking LOL

Group Leader
i kind of like their relationship now...it's funny. he's still an annoying delusional otaku with his annoying delusional isekai plans, but he has his good points when he gets serious. and she's the straight man to his weird antics. as shallow as it sounds, it'd be nicer if he worked on his appearance. it's kinda...cringy, but in a funny way. his weird armor and face hairstyle.

sumo is really cool. moreover, i appreciate the fact that haru wants to cheer him on when she seems him instead of making fun of him. he's trying his best and haru understands that.

What's with Japan and their obsession with slaves? Do they just like obedient women that can cater to their wishes or what? I don't understand, geez

That aside, can anyone spoil me about
how long does it take until the incident with Haru's friend?

Group Leader
@Linnette
It's basically the instigating moment for the climax, so very close to the end. There's a little bit of narratively important stuff after it, but those feel like such a side points that they can be largely omitted with no difference. As a point of reference, this manga chapter is approximately page 30 in the *N, and that bit starts around page 130.

Dex-chan lover
the "chiba with blood all over his face" scene was lowkey scary in the novel, definitely more lighthearted here lol. great chapter

Fed-Kun's army
3c5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread