JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - No Endless Rain Lasts Forever

Double-page supporter
oh damn Kiyori is very beautiful ngl tho i pictured Lupe more mature looking

Dex-chan lover
@Seraphus
"Am I maybe missing something from the LN that makes this not true?"

No, you're not missing anything. He is indeed a piece of shit.
He gets slightly better after some character development later on, but he does some pretty awful things along the way
like trying to rape Haru at some point when she decides not to have sex with him anymore.
Whether he managed to redeem himself at the end or not is left to the reader to decide.

Dex-chan lover
@Harvester

Re: Chiba
UGGGH!
I really want to hate him, but I'll take it; I really love this series for the stark portrayal of basically my biggest fear the other side of Isekai.
I can hardly wait for more translation!

Dex-chan lover
@ 1idd0kun
Yeah, this guy really has my hatred in a big way.

Every time I read this manga I end feeling really bad, her vision of the things and the story itself are dark in a very disguised way.
I really wanted for someone to start by killing the shitty god that gave cheat skills to a complete jerk, and after that go to completely humiliate this "Endless Shit Rain" Chiba, he really makes me mad just seeing him!

Dex-chan lover
I love how Chiba is a slap to the face to the typical isekai MC and the people who enjoy them. Damn bitch wants slaves under the excuse that he will "treat them well" and is so deluded that he believes a harem of sex slaves is somehow acceptable just because he's a hero.

Fuck him.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
If the novel was originally aimed at women, why is the manga tagged as seinen?

Aggregator gang
Damn she sends someone to kill him then gets angry because he defended himself Bruh whores ain't shit

Great, Chiba can't take a hint and doesn't understand shit that he is putting her life in danger. And I gotta agree with the author, the characters, especially the females look beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
Ugghh... Chiba is certainly getting more annoying now than ever, and the way he's acting like he's the humble one just ticks me off.

@Hameul

Damn right.

@1idd0kun

There's no chance for redemption for that bastard.

Haru is like pokimane with her Mega simp Chiba. Regardless of the dark side of this story, if a girl doesn't show interest even after you've done everything you can, just freaking look for another girl. We have 7 billions people on earth and you shackle yourself to one girl omg. Good thing chiba's not the mc. Grinds my gear.

please tell me she wont end up with chiba! he’s so fucking creepy and he wants her to be his slave. def a psycho in japan

Wait, why is the comment section putting the fault on Chiba for fuck sake ???

Since the start she complain about man only seeing her as an object ... But the only Men that actually treat her as a person is Chiba (and Sumo) and she keep treating him as an object ... She literally treat one of the only guy that genuilly care about her as an object ...
Also he isn't wanting her as a slave... He literally use the slave word, because that's how maid are called in this world ...

She even rejected the fault on him for defending himself ... Not only she is a whore. But she don't judge people for who they really are. Keep calling him an Otaka and looking down on him. For absolutely no reason ... She is a literal piece of shit. People say that she is mad at him for putting her in danger ... HOW ? She is the one that went to look for him ...

You are all blinded it's insane

Users who are viewing this thread