JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Rhythm of Kicking the Can ~Lemme Hear Some Donna Summer~

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth It's not so long story, just wait for it to finish it's worth it.
There you can choose where to buy novel. It's in manga description as "Official English Novel".
https://j-novel.club/v/jk-haru-is-a-sex-worker-in-another-world/

Group Leader
author wtf...you made him a little cute for a sec...not sure how i feel. sent shivers down my spine

Supporter
I mean, if he he becomes a better person that is also acceptable. But I'm still curious about the old man.

rain man rain man rain man rain man rain man rain man rain man rain man rain man rain man rain man rain man rain man rain man rain man rain man

Dex-chan lover
I want Chiba to be the one guy in isekai whose slave lolis hate him and run away
Also Haru’s original boyf got life figured out

Fed-Kun's army
rainy day = hot old man
demon king appears = rainy day

soooo ?

manga are you telling me demon king = hot old man ?!

Dex-chan lover
Hell no. Tell him to piss off and never show his face again so we can stop having chapters with him in it.

Dex-chan lover
Don't even try to make Chiba likeable, he's trash, move on.

And i bet my weight in gold that the old man in the beginning is the demon lord.

Dex-chan lover
can anyone that read the novel tell me
do the girl know about her power or at what point she gonna discover it?
are we far from it in manga?
also is the novel finished?

Double-page supporter
@1idd0kun Oops. Sorry. Kinda meant it like Chiba having a "hero complex" and switched in my head with "protagonist-kun" You got me there.

Aggregator gang
She had powers from the first time she slept with Chiba, but she doesn't know it yet. She won't discover her powers until she is forced to use them.

Users who are viewing this thread