JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Rhythm of Kicking the Can ~Lemme Hear Some Donna Summer~

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti
* Wait for it.
* We are about in 1/3 of the story.
* Novel is finished, there is single volume of main story and single volume of short stories collection.

Dex-chan lover
People stop asking for spoilers. This is manga adaptation of single volume novel (+ side stories volume). It will not take too long to reach end.

If you're too hungry for spoilers then read novel. You'll finish it in single day.
Link for you https://j-novel.club/v/jk-haru-is-a-sex-worker-in-another-world

I really like this chapter. One episode without smut is the one where we see the most character development. 😇

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@Renan_Walheim I got one. "People who know nothing about human sexuality" and "Excusing everything that doesn't conform to their laughable worldview as daddy/mommy issues"

Double-page supporter
Need I remind y all for that guy was the one who push the girl in the middle of truck-kun?

Fed-Kun's army
oh shit it's the demon king, i forgot he showed up this early

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@obsidianpassion
It’s been a while since I’ve read the novel, but I believe she’s known about her powers since either immediately after or shortly after being summoned. God straight up tells her about it. Basically she gets powers from having sex with people, which is why her ass got better (one of the dudes she slept with has a Thick Butt perk or something like that). She can turn on or off all her skills/perks, but has all the combat-related ones turned off at the moment. As I said, I read the book around two years ago so I might be misremembering some details.

Dex-chan lover
@Kizuro

Wrong.
The truck was coming for Haru since she's the hero that God was looking for. Even if Chiba didn't get involved, Haru was gonna die all the same.

slavery is so repugnant, it strikes me how strange it is that isekai protagonists so easily accept the concept of and participate in the owning of another human being as property so commonly.

I'll admit, Chiba (kind of) has his good points. But, he's acted in such an aggravating manner already, there's no way I'd accept her just being with him. I hate his personality, and don't like the way he's treated Haru.

This old man can get it 👀 Chiba can get hit

Double-page supporter
@1idd0kun Wait really? Kinda lazy to re read that part of the manga. How come my memory fail me...

Dex-chan lover
Apparently the way you can get away with posting spoilers is to pretend you're just guessing.

Playing devil's advocate. Been written from a fantasy standpoint, it makes sense that many people would want a slave. There are no disadvantages besides your taste in morals, and if u fantasize about murder grinding in some medieval fantasy videogamey setting as the ideal life; then your morals, perception or intelligence weren't likely high to begin with.

And it could be argued for the self insert "resolves around mc world" tier of writing, the other characters r so shallow they functionally ain't any different than a sex slave anyway. Sao s1 is a good example.

Good to see this series making any progression. It always felt like bad all over the place writing but the premise was unique.

Just fuck the cool old ikemen if u gonna gush about him for 5 pages. More interesting than anything so far.

As for me tho.
Balian: I have been a slave, or very near to one. I will never keep one, nor suffer one to be kept. Go.

Being with Chiba kinda makes sense but only if something like a slave contract is off the table.

hawk guy is nice. does this manga have romance and if so will she end up with him? i love sumo but honestly i dont mind her collecting guys like a harem at this point lol

Users who are viewing this thread