JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Rhythm of Kicking the Can ~Lemme Hear Some Donna Summer~

Playing devil's advocate. Been written from a fantasy standpoint, it makes sense that many people would want a slave. There are no disadvantages besides your taste in morals, and if u fantasize about murder grinding in some medieval fantasy videogamey setting as the ideal life, your morals, perception or intelligence weren't likely high to begin with.

And it could be argued for the self insert "resolves around mc world" tier of writing, the other characters r so shallow they functionally ain't any different than a sex slave anyway. Sao s1 is a good example.

Good to see this series making any progression. It always felt like bad all over the place writing but the premise was unique.

Just fuck the cool old ikemen if u gonna gush about him for 5 pages. More interesting than anything so far.

As for me tho.
Balian: I have been a slave, or very near to one. I will never keep one, nor suffer one to be kept. Go.

@jkitten
@obsidianpassion
God was her first customer and while he was have sex with her he told her about her ability. Haru wasn't didn't know she had a cheat ability until God told her.

@jouyato
Haru doesn't end up Sumo she never develops any feelings for him. She always hates Chiba, some people have been saying they become kinda friends but that's not true as far as I have read. She doesn't end up with anyone basically.

Contributor
@kingaron
She always hates Chiba, some people have been saying they become kinda friends but that's not true as far as I have read.
Well, they DO end up becoming good acquaintances (even friends, I dare say) in the Summer novel, so I think you haven't read far enough. Chiba also gets a bit of character development.

@kenx
I read the novel and didn't bother reading the summer novel. I didn't like the series enough to read the summer one, while I overall thought it was ok it is, ultimately not a series for me, I'll take your word for it as I have no intention of reading the summer novel. I'm not even reading the manga I just decide to check the comments.

Double-page supporter
So pretty much the manga will get the important stuff, just I believe it's gonna be hard adapting some parts of the important chapters.

It's a nice light novel, some people might not like it but overall is an entire nice story

Wow, what did I see 6.70-ish score for this manga. Wow, even though the story and the character is not that bad.

Dunno man...If I were on her place I wouldn't come with him. He has proven to be unreliable and insensitive when needed so thats a no for me dawg

having read the novel now, I like the manga more. It makes me realize how much shit she goes through and what is most important to her. I really like her as a character, considering how fucked up the world she lives in now. I also really like how her relationships with reoccurring characters change. It's a little slow to update, but I'll wait for new chapters.

Plus I have to agree with her, older man this chapter be hot.

Double-page supporter
@everyone all you Virgins that are calling the MCs friend a simp are fucking losers and if you hate this manga so much quit reading it, i'm tired of hearing you a$$holes, bitch and complain about imaginary people, are the same people that are reading this FOR FREE!
If you hate this leave, stop complaining like this shit matters to you.
Nobody wants to hear your stupid comments about nothing.
don't respond to me as this is the LAST time i go to the comments section

Bruh I gotta admit that that kakkoii Oji-san looks hot

But dam I mean, Chiba has a point in the returning to OG world thing but that shit still sad 😩 (and lmao he's an anime protag? Lemaw) maybe it-s advantageous for Chiba since he's a male and has powers but Haru,,

Looking at the chapter title, I thought that we're already getting the
sports tournament arc
, aka the
corrupt the minds of the young children arc
, but it just introduced rainman instead.

I hope that the manga will still adapt that arc because that story arc was really fun.

I mean Haru is a 3DPD whore but even I wouldn't wish my worst enemies to experience what she's getting through. Also, I want to neck Chiba for being a huge bundle of sticks

It surprises me how much I've come to like this manga (Haru you best girl)
Considering Chiba's past experiences in the prev world (as it is implied in Haru's words) I kinda get why he wouldn't want to go back. Tho I guess it's a different story for our mc since she was a riajuu there. I'm happy she's doing her best to adjust and make the most of her current situation tho imo

Also that old man who only comes by on rainy days is hot af indeed

And that move at the end was pretty good crimson boi

Even with the pretty low rating, this is pretty good actually, somewhat funny and amusing. Is this still ongoing? Is this a monthly manga or weekly? Does it still getting translated by the same group or has it been picked up by another one instead? I hope this manga is still getting translated.

Users who are viewing this thread