JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World

Dex-chan lover
didnt know there was a manga adaption
but there are no chapters so idk wtf is going on here

ermm based on the description sounds like the one that got cheat powers should have just made sure she had money to survive

Dex-chan lover
i remember hearing about a sex worker isekai LN but I thought it was supposed to be a consistently serious series, kinda surprised to see it has a comedy tag.

Dex-chan lover
LN is a good read but this doesn't translate to manga very well at all. The charm is in the exposition but this just winds up being manga with horrendous blocks of text and alot of charm omitted.

The LN was passable, a manga adaptation like this is garbage.

People who read the LN please enlighten me how you can feel for her when she's being given another life where she does not have to sell her body and still does it.
I really struggle to see what's the target audience on this one and trust me i've read of lot of fucked up stuff.

Group Leader
@swea well she really dosent have a choice. Being a prostitute is the only thing she can do to survive.(its explained in the novel). I assure you. No women would want to sell there body for funsies. Its iot your standard isekai where the MC becomes rich by doing a minimum amount of work

Users who are viewing this thread