JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World

@theilikepie well if she got reasons then i guess that's alright but from reading the manga it simply looks like a girl having fun selling herself because she couldn't be arsed to work.
I don't get where the angst comes from but then again this adaptation looks to be mainly comedic unlike the LN

Dex-chan lover
got an epub of the novel if anyone want (english ofc)
a good read, you'll feel a bit sad, a bit angry sometimes, but it's still a good read

edit: mp since it's licenced and all...

Group Leader
@swea I'll say this nicely as possible. But are you blind? She clearly hates it. And the only reasons she dosent wallow in self pity is becuse she knows she has to be cheerful to get money to survive.

Reading this gave me an interesting idea for a LN (and If there is one like this tell me because I'd be interested to read it) but instead of being a prostitute she could've taken the isekai'd guy and wrapped him around her finger for max profit. She seems like the kind that could easily mislead a weak virgin guy that seems to idolize her with a bit of cooking, cleaning, sex, and flirting him up like the people in the tavern then when he becomes a big hero because of his cheats just slowly manipulate and mold him into the proper guy she'd want. Two birds with one stone, she becomes super rich and has a guy she raised to her proper tastes and she could even allow a harem because then she could push him off on the other harem girls and deal with him like once a week and still be rolling in cash when he becomes the supreme adventurer. Also that would probably motivate him to push himself as hard as he could to become the best adventurer like how some people will work 60-80 hour weeks to afford to take a woman out to fancy restaurants and buy her all the fanciest dresses/shoes/etc. You could even title it The easy simple sugar daddy hero plan life in another world to keep with the simple descriptive and super long titles jap LNs have.

@theilikepie at worst she's annoyed at some customers but she's clearly fit to be a sex worker and i'm gonna say it again but there's no way one can feel bad for her and the dumb decision she took.
This is simply a comedic manga about a girl having fun with customers, maybe the LN is different but idc rn i'm reading a manga.

Contributor
I feel bad for those who rated the manga poorly not knowing where the story goes. 🙃

Group Leader
@swea what decision? It was the reatard who got them both killed and he so far is the only one reaping the benefits

And I dont get how shes fit to be a sex worker? She flirts yes, but only to get more tips to y'know, survive

And you need to reevaluate your sense of humor if you think this is comedy

Dex-chan lover
The girl looks like the human witch of https://mangadex.org/title/22775/nozomanu-fushi-no-boukensha

@theilikepie please spoil me as to why she has to become a prostitute instead of working like the other girls in the town.
Also she doesn't seem that bothered and quickly got used to her new life as if she was already fit to be a sex worker to begin with.
Hard to feel for someone who looks to be doing alright to me.
And thinking "life suxx" while fucking a tiny dick customer isn't enough to convince me that she's having a hard time.
Honestly i have nothing against this manga i was just so surprised to see so many people praising it, if anything i would love to like it since the art is so good.

Welp, first chapter and I’m already pissed. Specifically at mr cheat-boy, not only does he not help the protagonist from her economic plight but takes advantage of it to have sex with her. The only excuse i can come up for his defence is that the situation for him may not be advantageous enough to help her and likely there is more detail since y’know its the first chapter and all but as currently stands i hope he E X P LO D E S and his remains rot under a stinking sun!

she becomes OP. Every guy she has sex with, she copies their skills and certain percentage of their xp. God have her this skill when he visits her in the brothel

Contributor
A nice surprise to see.
Also, yeah, this story is not for everyone, in case the name, cover picture and description didn't tip you off.
@badgirlriri
A second volume came out, actually. J-Novel is translating it. But the story of the first volume does wrap up pretty well.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yeah, I remember seeing the novel of this once. I read the description but couldn't help feel bad for the MC.
Edit: After reading it, I like the MC but I just can't help but feel sad for her. It's kind of depressing even if this is meant to be a satire of the genre.

Dex-chan lover
Wow there's a manga. The novel was pretty different from what I expected. Hopefully this adaptation follows the same path.

Dex-chan lover
Seen the novel version a lot on recommendation area on mangaupdate... Never bothered to read it because it looked like shit... so shit gets a manga? .......................... Well after reading it then the comments w/ spoilers I'm thankful that I won't be reading it anymore after the first chapter

After reading first chapter, I read the novel. In one go. All I can say is, I am pretty curious about how will they draw some scenes.

Edit: The comedy tag tho. Delet this.

Double-page supporter
I thought it was normal Isekai at first

But reading the description and comment, I feel sad

It hurts me even more by reading the comment one by one

Sorry I just can't

Users who are viewing this thread