JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
She mentioned this world makes it hard to live as a women. Damn, it shows how far modern society has come in terms of protecting women. But, it's not as if prostitution was the only way for a women to make a living in the middle age. It is a rough time, but things aren't always as bad as we think it is. Many women works in farm, they sew, baked and tend to stores. This Isekai turned the table around, very enjoyably so. I would rather more of these than the millions of tasteless power fantasy clones out there. It's time for someone to give those author a hard slap across the face. This is the real edgy stuffs.

idk how but this manga gives a serious vibe, that it has "real" plot in future chapters. i ask novel readers, does this manga a purely slice of life ?.

for comparison i consider kaguya and gotoubun have a plot, komi-san,we cant learn, yuuna, and amano doesnt / pure sol.

EDIT: turns out the novel it based on only has 1 volume (completed 2017)

Dex-chan lover
I pictured Shuqeraso as someone very beautiful, but I never thought she'd be a fallen angel among worldly men.

And Sumo looks better than I imagined.
I pictured him as Isami Aldini so I guess its close.

Dex-chan lover
@IVVO there are two books, but I guessing this adaptation will only cover the first one.

The first novel was mostly snippets of Haru's life in and outside work until like the final third when shit hits the fan hard but that plot thread is not really that important.

Users who are viewing this thread