JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@da
IIRC someone getting killed or kidnapped and then haru unleashed her power
which is copying the skill of anyone she slept with
I forgot the details, but you can read it from chapter 1 comment section

Dex-chan lover
Poor dude shouldn’t have chosen a professional for his first time. RIP. I don’t get Haru’s choice of going in that industry in a misogynist world rather than being the hero’s maid/attendant. The latter has higher job security, no risk of STDs, is less dangerous, is less tiring with shorter work hours and might bring more money. The perceived greater freedom she enjoys isn’t that great when you consider that she is at the mercy if the madam and the customer and has to obey the rules of the establishment. It would make sense if she was an independent high class courtesan but that’s nit the case here.

Double-page supporter
@Yourself Some people just don't like being dependent, even if it means starting rock bottom. But in this case, the way she describes the hero, it's more like she just really doesn't want to be with him, lol.

Dex-chan lover
and best boy appears! i thought this was dead so im hype for more

@Yourself if only the hero has normal personality, not many woman like an otaku i think
and clearly he's only interesting in her body, so become his maid is the same as become a sex slave, she should bear his child and leave with him 4ever

Dex-chan lover
oh shit, this is LIT AF!

and I love the fact there are few to none people are hating her for being a prostitute in the comments

Guess it's too much to hope for this early on that he'll turn into someone who legitimately cares for her and vice versa.

Anyway, glad to see this back. Had an interesting start and premise, plus I'd like to see if she can crawl her way outta this place eventually

Dex-chan lover
I LOVE HARU!!!

The novel is actually pretty great. Im holding it off reading the novel because of the weird title, but oh boy its one of the strongest isekai story.

da

@primrosea , i already check , but what i mean it the plot , and why it hit the fan, and why it made a plot twist

Contributor
Oh, so she's Lupe. I had a very different image of her, but this one also fits.

@Hextri
Open at your own risk. I'm not joking. ONLY OPEN IT AT YOUR OWN RISK, SPOILERS
Lupe's POV.
“Thanks. You’re always so nice.”
His heart’s always on his sleeve; it cracks me up. Chiba makes me laugh.
Boys like that are precious. I’m grateful—truly.
“It’s fine. I mean...”
I was still knitting when he looked at me all bashful for some reason.
“You’re knitting some kind of flashy something for me, after all...”
“This? This isn’t for you. It’s a hat I’m going to give to Haru.”
“Huh? To Haru? Hold on, though, isn’t that kind of small for a hat? Did she grow a horn or something?”
He answered so blankly that I was shocked. Are you kidding me? Haru hadn’t told him yet. They’re friends, though! How cold!
“It’s for the baby. Haru’s having a baby. Everyone’s freaking out about it.”
“Hmm.” Chiba relished the scent of the tea Sumo served us before taking a sip, turning to the guy next to us, and spitting it everywhere.
“Whaaaaaaaaat?!”
Then he screamed at the top of his lungs, fell over backwards, clonked his head, and stopped moving.
As Mr. Sumo was hesitating over what resembled the murder scene from that one time, I ordered meat for two. I needed to build some muscle.
I’m sure Haru’s kid will be a naughty little thing. I’ll be even busier.

Contributor
Happy you continue to scanlate this one and not another of these 1 chapter isekai. <3

@primrosea - This is an original and promising concept even if is a redundant trope (mc always have a sorta of cheat).

Dex-chan lover
@da
well, considering the chapters before that are SoL, shits hit the fan when someone getting kidnapped and then there's a massacre of sorts (IIRC she killed every enemies), so IMO it's a plot twist, especially when we know she actually have cheat ability too

Users who are viewing this thread