JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Woof Woof (Cat)

damn shit didnt get this far with this ln Sumo was fcking gentle man and Chiba is prob the guy i hate in this whole series like dude do something youre fcking op at least help her

Damn, I came here intending to post a bad joke about having a weird boner after this chapter of abuse then chubby sexytimes, but the comments are full of serious talk about later developments in teh novel & Haru's old life being pretty messed up too, so yeah...

Fed-Kun's army
The sad thing about her isn't because she's a sex worker. It's because she tried to believe that a sex worker should do anything as long as there's money involved in it.

This thread's culture reached new heights in discussing avant-garde art

Sumo is no Simp he is a gentleman, People are going to far with the discussions man I just want to see other people comment without the paragraph with all the significant meaning in the story.
05/06/2020

Tfw the isekai about misogyny, prostitution, and abuse turns out to be more interesting and wholesome than 90% of other isekai

Dex-chan lover
That's why you need pimps

aaif8S0.png

hope she quit working at brothels and learn how to cook so she can become a chef with that nice Sumo guy. yeah i know it won't happen because the point of this manga is living as sex worker, but damn the feels.

Man I did not expect to enjoy this series as well.
As unrealistic as it is I hope we get to see some sort of development between her and Sumo.

Dex-chan lover
They got no security/bouncers? Lol. Not even the owner is doing shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Sheruff6
The sad thing about her isn't because she's a sex worker. It's because she tried to believe that a sex worker should do anything as long as there's money involved in it.

Ah I think this explains exactly what I'm feeling. The way she denied Sumo's desire to make her feel better is just sad...

Users who are viewing this thread