JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Woof Woof (Cat)

Fed-Kun's army
@Talismaster any male lead lol (I'll give you choclate since you didn't eat)
I'm asking who will be Haru's real love interest if you could spoil me

Sumo is so pure it makes cry, he's just a very sweet guy... Am I crazy if I ship them? Please I just want Haru to be happy

I feel really sorry for her but she's not going anywhere with that mentality of staying a sex worker. Girl literally has a son of an important food guild boss at her feet and she doesn't take advantage of that? She has contemporarean age knowledge, so she could definitely impress the father if needed with new food. I really hope she starts changing her way of thinking or I fear what else could happen to her

Dex-chan lover
@Mira995
The Demon Lord himself. His sorrow seems to be so deep, it rains wherever he goes, but at the Demon Lord’s Castle, it felt increasingly oppressive. As if it had never stopped raining there.

His origin might be the first human, angry at the gods for taking away his wife. Because the theory is that when god made man and beasts, man was more intelligent, and did not want to live with the animals. They made him a woman as a companion, but to the gods’ she unexpectedly got pregnant— created life. The beasts saw, learned, and copied. The creation of life was something only gods should have, so they punished her and took her away after she gave birth, never to be seen again. This is the original sin, and why women are second class to men— why only women can be healers, to repent.

On the Demon Lord himself, I think he gets lonely and wanders into human society to observe them. Like a bored child watching ants run about. Originally, he only visits the bar and drinks, but at Haru’s advances, he enjoys talking to her and becomes an infrequent regular. When he learns about her power, he takes a 180, and declares that it’s her turn to come to him.

When she finally arrives, she doesn’t give him the death battle he seemingly desires, but instead they fuck, and she gets knocked up.

Dex-chan lover
@MilkDust "I can't help but feel sad for the mc 'cause she was living a pretty good life before this."

Actually, her life was shit before been sent to this world.
Her sister got pregnant and a shady friend of hers got Haru to prostitute herself to help her sister (though he actually kept all the money). Eventually her parents realized what was going on and stopped the whole thing, but by that point Haru's self-esteem was broken for good. The reason she chose to be a prostitute in the fantasy world is because she doesn't believe she's good enough for anything else. She's an unreliable narrator so this is hidden until much later. The story at first makes you think Haru is just a cocky bitch and actually enjoys being a prostitute, but it's all the opposite. She does feel proud about her hard work though, but that's about it.

Dex-chan lover
@ starsplatium "Gotta love the author making Haru and Chiba detestable and entertaining at the same time. Sumo is best boy and deserves better."

Haru is not detestable. She's just a unreliable narrator so we don't get to learn her real thoughts until much later.

I do agree Sumo is a sweetheart.

Dex-chan lover
@shinyray01 "Sumo is too pure for her."

There was never any chance for them to be together anyway. Haru appreciates how nice Sumo is, and she becomes friends with him, but she's not the kind of girl that would fall for someone just because they're nice. I think that's pretty realistic if you ask me.

About your other question:
The child hasn't been born yet. I suspect they will be pretty OP since Haru is super OP herself and the Demon Lord was super OP too, but we don't know.

I didn't think I would like this story since it seemed like hentai with no real plot at first. But every chapter shows the author pulls no punches when characterizing sex workers and the things they go through. At the core of it, I'm glad Haru is the main character and we get to see the human side of her story. Yea, prostitution is stigmatized everywhere but it doesn't mean their lives don't matter. Haru seems nonchalant about her life but I feel like she has hidden her sorrows so far that she doesn't realize how badly she needs a therapist.

Fed-Kun's army
@Talismaster Wow! didn't expect that! can't wait for the manga adaptation even though it will probably be in wait too long

@Talismaster
Hmm i see what you mean, i guess i was still viewing it from my point of view which is pretty stubborn and ambitious. I was viewing her who was keeping the status quo for so long despite her powers as strange but in realty many of us do this whether we realize it or not because we rather live the sometimes bumpy but relatively normal life rather than the unknown and very likely disastrous other life.

Lol, yeah i agree, that god is a high powered troll for giving Haru the power she has and giving Chiba a level cap. really hope Chiba gets to punch I'm in the face like he promised Lupe 😂

A well deserved payraise. Also, that day Jaysoulbrother didn't just buy himself the sloppy seconds of an overpriced whore. No, he got himself victory, as well as a reputation!

And who knows, after having tasted of the pleasures of flesh, he might cut back on stuffing himself, so he can stuff more girls instead.

Dex-chan lover
@NafanyaZX

Sumo is too sweet to care about reputation or "stuffing" girls. That's what makes him different from creeps like Chiba.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, I don't give a crap about any of the characters in this story, even Haru. Author better not do some dumbass shit to my boi Sumo.
Gimme more of this gentle giant. MORE!

Dex-chan lover
As always, this is some really rough stuff.

@NafanyaZX

The pay raise is a double edged sword - yes she gets paid more, but that means she costs more for customers. She will have to work hard to stay appealing and justify the cost as she might lose customers who had an interest in her due to her cheapness.

That said, the madam should know what she's doing. There should be customers who would be willing to pay more for her, so it would be a mistake to leave money off the table if she can charge more for her services.

Fed-Kun's army
Sumo, be happy! Haru, be happy! Yall, I hope you become happy one day! I know it's really unrealistic but, I just really wanna see them all happy. It's tough and hard for them right now, I really wish they'd be happy in the end of it all. ( ´ ˘̩̩̩ᾥ˘̩̩̩`)

Users who are viewing this thread