JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Woof Woof (Cat)

Sumo is a nice human being but people like him can't survive in the world even though that's really unfair.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda cried for this man.

People called him simping probably a human garbage and I am not even to call it back.

Defending someone like that take guts even though you're doing for the wrong cause.

Simping is just a word for cuck to find attention and defend someone blindly as they're their Queen. Not treating a person like a real person would do.

Hell yeah this guy is more of a man than Isekai MC "I got op cheats" and mr "I beat innocent women" will ever be!

@KappaDvorak WHAT WHAT HAPPENED? i felt a lil off everytime they talk about her bf and how happy she is, spoilers please, whats gonna happen? also who:s the ml?

Double-page supporter
@Solistars
They are happy couple until some army leader brainwash the soldiers in the area, and Shikuraso is brutally gang raped so much every part of her body swollen and die

#3 is my favorite so far but I’m pretty sure something bad is gonna happen to her so I’ll just read until then

Dex-chan lover
While I get the message that sex work is a brutal and tough job at times, even in a fantasy setting I find it really unbelievable that the brothel would have no security or standards about what you can or cannot do in the commons area vs. what you can or cannot do in a private room.
The problem is that, when challenged by aggressive violators, security and standards only apply to the extent of their real enforcement power. And the "guildmaster's son" seems to be far more powerful than any defense a small brothel could mount on its own. In fact, from what we've heard in prior chapters, the city guard probably wouldn't even respond if called. In this world, women have few legal rights, and sex workers have none.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Along the way, quite a few commenters have complained that Haru is a fool or worse for keeping Sumo at arm's length -- for not "cashing in" on his devotion, basically. Maybe so, but I find her stance very realistic and relatable. It's one of the many things this series gets right.

Haru is a child of our world. Like most of us, she was raised to expect (or at least hope for) a mate that she loves and finds attractive. And she's still quite young. So it makes sense that Sumo's real value isn't immediately clear to her. Maybe that will change in time, and maybe it won't. But as a fellow child of this modern world, I'm not inclined to fault her for following her heart.

Also (and please forgive me for saying this), I kind of "loved" the rape scene in this chapter. To be clear: it was sickening, horrifying and totally devoid of sex appeal. I loved it not as erotica, but as a searing, screaming, full-strength attack on the revolting sexual power fantasy built into SO MUCH of the ecchi manga aimed at straight male readers, R18 and otherwise. FUCK the fantasy that big dicks and sneering cruelty "conquer" women, and FUCK the pathetic little creeps that get off on it.

Users who are viewing this thread