JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Rhythm of Kicking the Can~ Lemme Hear Some Donna Summer~ 2

BCS

Dex-chan lover
"There's no way I'll fuck this loser, but I'll wear cute underwear in case I'll fuck him"

Was the VN written by a woman? Because that's eerily realistic

Ive got all the spoils if you guys want them. read at your own risk
@hemorrhoids in terms of daddy dilf

This beautiful man right here is our ML. Honestly his appearance if fleeting, but she falls in love with him and is the first person she genuinely wants to make love with. Something happens after both of them finish and she is super shocked. after this encounter I think he tells her to come find her? anyways that's what she works for. She really feels for him and is heartbroken for him. Wondering just how alone he may feel, especially when wherever he goes it rains.

Does Haru even have powers?
yes. yes. yes. she literally has the most op powers. Her powers literally go hand in hand with her job. She has the power to receive other people's skills through sex, specifically when then do it inside her. She gets skills from every person she sleeps with except-cont in next spoiler
daddy demon

is buck face the one to save the world?
PFFFTTT HAHAHA. THIS DUDE HAS A LEVEL CAP😂😂. this dude won't be able to be a better adventurer than a c or b class. don't sympathize with him he's worthless. how you gonna say you're always gonna protect someone, and magically never be there smfh.

anyone want any other spoilers on other characters or the story?

Dex-chan lover
@Phanin

He's not that useless. He's only worthless compared only to Haru and in the first LN. Life really hit him in the 2nd LN, the summer one. He is the 3rd most powerful dude in that world, the following Haru and Demon king.

I kinda sympathized with the bastard then. If only he wasn't that pompous and airheaded, he'd be the perfect dude.
But he's the realistic product of today's isekai reader knowing isekai fantasy.

@Phanin
ugh, sad to hear that this will become another "op isekai" shit. Author could've continued to explore on how haru overcome the harshness of reality with only what a normal jk have (like before) which is way more intresting than overdone super powers imo.

@Amariithynar

.... Please don't act so pompous when you don't even know the definitions of the big words you're spewing. 🙄

Bigotry is when people don't like those who have a differing opinion than them (think Democrats and Republicans, Christians and Muslims). Misogyny is a hostility or prejudice against women, especially in social environments, ESPECIALLY when said women challenge the patriarchy (which is literally what's going on in this manga).

@Eliminateur

Excuse me? Chiba is only wrapped around her finger because he wants 24/7 exclusive access to "his tsundere" sex. 🤮 He treats her like shit and only views her as an object to own. No wonder she doesn't want to be with him.

Dex-chan lover
@Eliminateur

I think you're missing the point that Chiba is a horrible person. He doesn't really love Haru. He's a narcissist that only loves himself. Now he's in a position higher than Haru so he wants to turn her into his slave. He's delusional to the core. If it's not obvious yet, don't worry, it's gonna be more clear later on.

As for Haru, she is a more realistic girl than your usual anime girl. She's not gonna fall in love with just anyone like your run-of-the-mill anime moe blob. But you know, even if Chiba wasn't a gross otaku but a total hottie, she still would not date him because she knows he's a horrible person on the inside.

Dex-chan lover
@BCS

I think the underwear thing was added by the mangaka because I don't remember that bit from the novel. In fact, the manga made it seem like Chiba managed to rise a flag with Haru, but I didn't get that feeling from the novel at all. Maybe the managaka liked Chiba for some reason and threw him a bone there.

@1idd0kun

Wow, is it common for a manga to add or change details like this? At least for me, Haru's brief feelings for Chiba made the whole chapter more poignant. Though, I didn't read the LN so I don't know what's it originally like. Nnn...

The underwear bit... it got me like a gut punch.

@Corntall
To be fair she had the power the whole time we just aren't aware of it because the author omits that part of haru's POV

@Sarsak
As far I can tell there wasn't any, The only reason I could think of is showing that there are good men out there. Besides Sumo, the rain man, and the old guy that is.

Users who are viewing this thread