JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Rhythm of Kicking the Can~ Lemme Hear Some Donna Summer~ 2

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes

Sexism is just sex-based bigotry in the end, but I concede that it's a more narrow descriptor that does in fact fit more succinctly.

@obsidianpassion in my opinion, thats what makes this story realistic. I'm a college student and I don't really know what the fuck I'm doing or what I'll be doing in the future. It's quite hard to find a purpose...

Contributor
@kingaron @Sarsak
I say it's more like,
like here, kids in the isekai only imitate and do what the adults tell them to do, and just grow up thinking it's normal.

Thank you so much for translating these chapters for us. They really help me get through my day sometimes. Even though people give this a shit rating sometimes, I don't think they actually read through the entirety of the chapters because it's really good. I hope you continue posting more and ignore those bad reviews.

the afterword though! i've been on an isekai-trope craze lately and this is definitely the most unique one. our mc is definitely not like most heroines we've read so far but she has her own story and own way of surviving. gotta give her credit for her spirit.

Weeb rating one on series that arent sucking them off instantly is always hilarious.

@Princethedankest The LN is 13 chapters+afterstory(Kiyori POV)+ a Special Chapter that takes place after the Kickn' the can chapter, it explains the world's lore.
This chapter of the manga is the very end of chapter 6 in the LN, the next chapter should be the beginning of chapter 7.

I was turned away at the 7 rating, and then after reading, damn, this is even like actual 9-10 stuff. Real story and real subversion of the isekai trope.

the rating is def a fkin 9-10, its just probs stupid closed minded lil boys that read this and give it a bad rating. seriously, why didnt they put the tag as josei. this is clearly orientated to women

Dex-chan lover
Amazing chapter, one of my favorites so far. Peak moments:
Haru going to see "her room" at Chiba's house, wearing new underwear because, umm... I dunno. Just because (lol) :glee:
Haru charging in to kick the can after the rain breaks, such a liberating and uncharacteristically optimistic moment :hearts:

Users who are viewing this thread