JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Kicking The Can To The Beat~ While Listening To Donna Summer~ 4

spoiler
excited for that bloody revenge chapter where she kicks ass to kingdom-come and also the chapter she fucks the demon king amen

Dex-chan lover
Man, talk about fantasy. "I'm a girl so I don't get it" It's literally more painful for girls to get cunt-punted than men. Also, I get that she's using the kick the can game as a means of escapism, but good lord the characterization of this guy would be more comedic if it weren't meant to be taken at face value. I hope the writing gets better, but not expecting it to.

Dex-chan lover
Not just any hooker, angry JK hooker noises.

Also no way she doesn't kno how much that hurts, cunt punts happen IRL among girls too.

Dex-chan lover
@Amariithynar I mean... rest of your point is fine and I agree with you, but "literally more painful for girls to get cunt-punted than men [getting kicked in the balls]"? Apparently you have both a vagina and dick/balls and have experienced both, huh? It's not like you're invalidating the whole body of science saying "pain is relative for each individual so comparison is meaningless"? Ok buddy. Argument overall was strong and you kinda screwed it with this comparison lol

hngnfngn i love this serieskedjejff thank you!!!! also man. for a series about a jk hooker this is actually so tasteful

Double-page supporter
Hey can anyone give spoilers if anything bad happens to the kids? @ me please :]

Fed-Kun's army
The plot has always been weak and weird, this kick the can arc just tells me the author is lost, but art is good.

Fed-Kun's army
“*angry cat noises*”
Holo is a coyote you fuck

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for picking this up scanlators. The novel was very very good and it just keeps getting better.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is really boring. Hope for some action in next chapters

Fed-Kun's army
People complaining about the kick the can arc are going to miss the lighthearted days once we get near the end.

Like sorry she’s not getting brutalized by dudes lol it’s just supposed to be her finding joy by playing games with kids who are too young to be misogynistic assholes yet.

Dex-chan lover
chapter 10
still no plot in sight
rations are growing thin
we might not make it to the next volume
please god have mercy on the children

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Whoa dude you can't use underhanded tactics on the heroine using underhanded tactics. That's illegal

Dex-chan lover
Ehh to be honest I really can't see Haru as a victim in this arc. She really is using underhanded tactics in the game. And besides the scummy head of association, they are in the rights to forbid Haru behavior.

I am just nitpicky now but I am really tired of this "Haha I am a girl I cant relate to a guy that was kicked in nuts". It is not like women are made from concrete or they don't have sensitive organs up there.

Users who are viewing this thread