JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Kicking The Can To The Beat~ While Listening To Donna Summer~ 4

this is why there is a women's division in every sport games in modern world.

Dex-chan lover
@AngryFerret Agreed.

@tsuyukihime Apparently you aren't well-versed in the biological sciences, then, because it's been known for a number of decades at least that women feel pain on a whole other scale from men when they get kicked squarely in the groin, which only makes sense considering the vastly higher concentration of nerves bundled there in women. There's even someone who has done their thesis paper on the topic, showing that, compared to the sharp spike of pain like hitting your funny bone followed up a short while after with the gutwrenching sickening pain deeper in the abdomen that men feel and that may last between two and twenty minutes if no lasting damage was dealt (which can lead to bruising or rupture or other complications, like torsion, which have their own problems and pains), women get a much sharper, harder spike of pain similar to having one's nose broken, but much more searing an instant of blinding pain (approximately four times as much), further validating what has already been known for some time.

Using "Boomer" and "Mysgonsytic" *cringe. Highly doubt the original narrative had any of those terms, translator seems to want to shove in their cancer feminist values where they can. And if the story is going down the route of strong "waman", i'm also disinterested. The main appeal of the story is an accurate portrayal of the feminine in how they use manipulation, sex appeal, to get what they want, and not being able to overpower men three times their size just because. Dropped and low rated, might re-read when it's translated by a different group and if the story doesn't actually deteriorate into feminist trash.

People really be hating on this for portraying a truly misogynistic world and calling it feminist trash when it really just shows how behavior like this is taught and instilled by society and not naturally found within humans? Great translation guys :))) enjoy the wholesomeness of youthful innocence while it lasts. Pity the people who think that the world of this manga isn’t bad or misogynistic because nobody loves them in real life~

@unjust you literally just described an example of a strong woman... you think a ‘strong woman’ isn’t able to use her assets or something? 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
wait, did he really just pull that shit to fuck her? Did he not know what “prostitute” meant?

Contributor
@unjusy She's literally a JK and would 100% say "Boomer" I dont understand. As for "misogynistic" or "sexist", idk I'd have to look the original Japanese, but the official English light novel also translated it that way (but that doesnt guarantee anything).

@BCS yes, rape using blackmail is illegal, you are correct good job. Consent really is a foreign concept to some of you. 🥲🥲

Lol some of the comments here. Thanks Cancer Feminist Dude, for deciding to take your brain rot somewhere else.

@mylowrider seems you missed his point (though he made it very clear), but indecent exposure is also illegal.
Didn't a mangaka get arrested for that recently?
Well, she's doing that same thing to win a 'kick the can' tournament.

Dex-chan lover
@Amariithynar maybe you can back up your claims with some actual studies and papers? Doesn't seem to agree with major body of science saying that pain relativity is hard to measure and inappropriate to compare. The problem is relativity is only as good as your data, which comes from human experience, which is relative and flawed. If you refute this, give me some actual hard data proving otherwise. For example, this 2013 study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3690315/) basically states that pain relativity is hard to gauge, and because of the unreliable data, "the evidence on pain severity is less clear". Your claims of "4 times as much" and relative descriptions of how it feels compared to bones breaking are too unreliable and honestly seem very contrived. I could tell you that getting kicked in the balls feels like X, and you have no way to say whether or not I'm right or wrong. Your argument is really in bad faith if you are trying to make things up to support your original claim.

I'm not trying to be belligerent, but you shouldn't have to make up things to support your argument if you're wrong. If you really feel like you're right, maybe provide actual, tangible, scientifically gathered evidence. Spreading incorrect information does NO ONE any good. That's my 2 cents

Users who are viewing this thread