JK Shachiku wo Kau - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Raised by Me

That's kinda dumb. If that photo gets leaked and they arrest him, kudos to those dumb police man for not thinking WHO was the one taking the picture. Accepting one side of the coin smh.

more like kept or owned instead of raised but still it's a super trashy manga ngl. The kinda thing that would drive incels to commit suicide and shit

Aggregator gang
i swear manga authors don't know how to write a good blackmail, same thing with doujins too. a picture literally doesn't mean anything.

MD@Home
@ kuroww The pathetic attempt at blackmail is likely deliberate and meant to avoid creating a takamine-tier outrage

I just came to complain about 'Onii-san' being translated to 'Big Brother', but looks like everyone else has different frustrations.

There was an "adult condom" in the hotel room. Wtf. As opposed to underage condoms ?

Then everything is allright.

Fed-Kun's army
If she gonna blackmail the Author can do better a pic doesn't man nothing he can easily flip it

Fed-Kun's army
Heres a tip for everyone, simp or not.

Turn your brain off. Just turn it off. This is a manga that's trashy, stupid, and illogical. This is a manga that's probably a hundred times better if you just...turned off your brain and look at the funny pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread