JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 12 Ch. 107 - Bohemian Rhapsody Part 4

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck, this stand is much more powerful than I gave it credit for. If it's bringing characters like Spiderman and Kenshiro to life, then it could even bring in a character like Galactus which could destroy the world. This Stand is actually too fucking overpowered!

Dex-chan lover
Japan has far better stories. What if characters from berserk and Marvel came to be? Won't they kill all the world?

Fed-Kun's army
I guess the goat is reading the original German(?) version of the fairy-tale. A lot of the stories Disney made adaptions of tend to be originally darker.
I wonder if there is only 1 of each character, which means anyone else who wanted to marry Snow White is out of luck. You better have a less-popular waifu/husbando if you want a chance to actually marry them.

You can even draw your own character and make it whatever you want. That's how they defeat this stand eventually.
Why make an already existing waifu real when you can just draw your own.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

so no one is gonna talk about anasui's face when he bloated it with chocolate? how bizarre.

Right, everyone is talking about everything else, but no one has really talked about his face when he embedded those chocolates in his face. Lmao

this stand is wayyy too strong. especially with omnipotent characters existing in different comics and stories n stuff

also um I love anasui

its a good thing this didn't happen when thanos was popular other wise he would've snapped half the population

I should stop getting 👁️👄👁️ but seriously 👁️👁️👄👁️👁️

Users who are viewing this thread