JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 17 Ch. 152 - Made In Heaven Part 4

Dex-chan lover
That was a good save but still, his speed is unmatched.
Training Star Platinum: The World wasn't too much to be asked.

Dude stfu with your Jotaro and Star Platinum The World bullshit. This isn't part 4, Jotaro is a 40 year old man.
Wtf would he do if he could stop time for more seconds.
You think he could just go closer to Pucci and punch him to death? NO, Pucci isn't fucking Steely Dan or Telence D'Arby, it wouldn't do shit to him.
The only reason Kira died is because he was a fucking idiot and got attacked by 4 stand users, Jotaro just did the finishing blow.

Fed-Kun's army
Can we get a requiem star platinum?
But hey I always wondered if Jotaro constantly trained SP :the world, could his time stop increased to maybe hours or even days as Dio envisioned? If yes we could probably get an amen for pucci. As for concerns regarding the possible strains on his body (which is unclear) ,he have the 2 strongest healing support (Josuke and Giorno to fall back on )

da

He got Ptsd , don't expect someone to use the same power that killed his friends

Double-page supporter
I'm really loving the versatility of part 6's main cast. everyone just has really cool stands with simple abilities that are used in such unique ways. Emporio stopped giving a shit and took out the blicky lmfao

Hey ya'll think that Limp Bizkit was emporio's mother's stand? I know in one chapter emporio says it was probably the same as his but he doesn't know 100% all we know is that: 1. Pucci wanted it 2. It had to do something with the dead. Also im like 70% sure Sports maxx was given his stand not awakened. Dunno just food for thought.

To the guy who says Jotaro couldn't defeat Pucci, reread his first appearance on this part, he's shown to still be able to move faster than bullets, and while Jotaro didn't fight kira, until the end in the final battle, he did it before, and he pretty much beats him up while heavily injured, Star Platinum is easily the strongest stand in any part he appears, this is no exception, so while I don't think he has the mobility he has in part 4, his chances of deating of Pucci are not as bad as you think, also the stand literally got renamed Star Platinum:The World in this part. TD;DR: Mike is understimating Jotaro a lot, and overstimating Pucci a lot. Also

Jotaro got to let Annasui marry Jolyne now
Emporio's ghost gun go brrrrrrr
@45dogs he mostly likely got it from the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse

Are we going to forget about the fact that it seems that pucci is moving that quick and doesn't have the 30 times force multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread