JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 - Stone Ocean - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 17 Ch. 156 - Made In Heaven Part 8

1 why is emporio ripped
2 why are they so ugly
3 how does that even work
4 why did he do that it didn't even amount to anything except he's overpowered
5 "square up father P."

Bruh. If y'all read part 7, click this spoiler button:
DID I JUST SEE MY OP NI🅱🅱a POCOLOCO???

so for short pucci just want to write his own au of stone ocean 👁️👄👁️

Here's MY try on explaining mih: everyone that dies while mih is active is reincarnated into a similar them without the memory of past event, while those who survive, will experience everything. Pucci's "heaven" is a universe in which everyone knows what's gonna happen to them. The universal "reset" is basically everyone watching a movie about what's gonna happen

every background character looks trash but the black guy on page 4 *chefs kiss*

i know the universe and the universe in sbr aren't the same but i keep thinking this is the alternate counterpart of poco loco

So those who died come back reincarnated looking different with different personalities, while those who lived are just dumped into this new universe naked and afraid? I can't even think about the amount of chaos this is gonna bring. Anyways 2 more chapters to go.

are we gonna ignore that emporio warned jolyne before she went meeting her father that "something worse than death will happen"? Idk man, did he predict this or did he already experience the universe before that?
i'm so confused rn

Users who are viewing this thread