JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean (Official Colored) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Stone Ocean Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Aren't you ungrateful for having such an amazing father? Joutaro married? I can't imagine what kind of girl he would've married though.
Jolyne needs to control herself.

It's funny how both Jotaro and Jolyne go to jail. Also Jolyne's stand is pretty fucking awesome, I like the idea of the earbuds. And I'm glad "Tom Cruise" got his ear ripped off. And Ermes has the potential to be a great JoBro (Well Ermes is a girl so I guess you could call her a JoGirl?).

Contributor
imagine thinking jolyne is ungrateful toward her father after reading what she said

Since Part 5 ended I decided to read the future parts for the first time. So far her stand gives me Pesci's Beach Boy vibes. Of course the piece of the arrow head also gets thrown away to create new allies/enemies later I'm sure.

@octoroks I mean I understand her Jotoro was an absent father until she was arrested, and even then he had the means (Speedwagon Foundation) so that she wouldn't get arrested in the first place.

Cumhomoniggaaaa

Mod edit: This is disgusting and adds nothing to the topic at hand. Comment banned for 1 month.

oof size large

@oxypox I think she didn't mean that Jolyne is ungrateful, her comment seems to be in answer to SSS26032002's comment on how Jolyne is ungrateful for having such an amazing father, and she means she finds it reputable to say or think Jolyne is ungrateful after everything she said about her relationship with Jotaro (or lack of thereof) and how absent and even uncaring(or so it seems) he has been from her life.

Users who are viewing this thread