JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 6: Stone Ocean (Official Colored) - Vol. 17 Ch. 158 - What a wonderful world

This has been an interesting part and indeed a bizarre adventure from all the characters. This part has some of the most bizarre characters, stands and arcs and quite an interesting ending.
Even though there are some things I don't quite understand about the whole universe reset thing, and there are a lot of things I would like to know about the new versions of the jojo group (it's a pity FF are not here, though how could they?), I still loved this part.
It's also interesting that the topic of fate has been emphasized on since the end of part 5, I wonder if this is going to be evident in the next parts as well.
Now moving to the next part then :)

I reread the C-Moon and Made In Heaven arcs because I'm doing a book report on them, even when I knew what would happen the ending still hit hard. This is by far my favorite part of JoJo and it's sad to me that other people don't appreciate it enough.

this is one of my personal favorite parts with all of my favorite characters, i honestly wished giorno was there too to see all of it :(

I finished it like 2 weeks ago but came back to say i dont get why people hate this part it isnt bad it has a good plot.

WHAT RHE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING I DOES THAT MEAN NOBODY REMEMBERS WHAT HAPOENED AT ALL???? LIKE DOES JOTARO NOT REMEMBER TYE STAR DUST CRUSADER AND JOSUKE AND STUFF I CANT STOP CRYING THIS ENDING WAS SO UN SATISFYING I STILL LIKE JOJO BUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED I WANT TO DIE SO MUCH NOW I CANT PUT MY FEELINGS UNTO WORDS I AM CRYING SO HARD

time to watch some explanation videos... this is too much for my brain to process, but i loved this part

So basically Pucci reset the universe but then EMPORIO used weather report to make oxygen poisonous just as Pucci was about to kill him in his ghost room, then EMPORIO went to another parallel universe since Made in Heaven’s universe was undone hence why EMPORIO says my name is EMPORIO when talking to Irene(parallel Jolyne) also that’s why we see all the other characters such as weather,Irene,anakiss,Hermès,and we see irenes father(parallel jotaro Kujo) mentioned as well, hence why this ending is very depressing as EMPORIO is the last stand user and he basically gets trauma from witnessing his friends die,having to take a life,and having his friends not having stands which was the thing that held them together. Sorry for rough explanation

hes only 11 and he has to live with the fact that everything happened in the original universe I LITERALLY CANT BELIVE THIS ITS SO FUCKED UP

Users who are viewing this thread